Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever had overly sexed friends? - Minitokyo

Have you ever had overly sexed friends?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Have you ever had overly sexed friends?
Me, actually I have. A bunch of my friends wont ever shut up about sex which sort of scares me >_< ~_~' sometimes I wonder about them....

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

That sounds like me , sex is always on my mind, opps srry ^_^'

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Quote by PassionateLustThat sounds like me , sex is always on my mind, opps srry ^_^'

HAHAHAHAH LOL ^_^
i mean I think about it but not as often...unless it's for humor

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

No I dont have any. Well, not that I think I have any. But theres this one dude in one of my clases who always talks about jacking off and how good it feels. I swear I would kill him and he even touches people who are both guys and girls. I hate him!!

Signature Image

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Quote by miraku-spikeNo I dont have any. Well, not that I think I have any. But theres this one dude in one of my clases who always talks about jacking off and how good it feels. I swear I would kill him and he even touches people who are both guys and girls. I hate him!!

That is sick! >_< XD

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by bevy-chan
That is sick! &gt;_&lt; XD

OMFG! Tell me about it. I try to aviod him at all cost and so doeas eveyrone. I think that he's the Micheal Jackson reancarnation or someting.

Signature Image

Nope.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

OMFG! Tell me about it. I try to aviod him at all cost and so doeas eveyrone. I think that he's the Micheal Jackson reancarnation or someting.

That's not overly sexed...O_O that's called rapist....good idea to stay away from him

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

haha. your right. im jsut glad he's not my friend.

Signature Image

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Wow that guy must want everyone to know that he jacks off if he keeps talking about it so freely in an open enviorment. XP ill disgusting.lol

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I know one thing for sure. He wont get a gf and if he does. Then it might be a hooker. XD

Signature Image

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

no, i cant really say i do. i know that there are alot of people at my school who are like that though. as for me, i have a gf, but i'm not really worried about the sex. i'll just take life as it comes. and miraku-spike, the guy in your class needs to get his ass kicked for that.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by bevy-chanOMFG! Tell me about it. I try to aviod him at all cost and so doeas eveyrone. I think that he's the Micheal Jackson reancarnation or someting.

That's not overly sexed...O_O that's called rapist....good idea to stay away from him

Now, every boy and girl on the dance floor, on the dance floor, on the dance. Now, ever boy and girl on the dance. Alright stop....pajama time!lol XP That guys sounds really creepy, even for someone who sounds like they are bisexual. I kicled that guys arse just for trying to outcreep Micheal Jackson XD . Now back on topic~I have a few friends that are like that. There's this one girl I know who leaves in Vegas who will get into these sex fits sometimes, especially when she's not with anyone, and half the time when I call her, she would be about to get some, in the middle of doing something, or just finishing. She's wild, but she's pretty tamed when she wants to be.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

lol, those perverts. I remember at skool ppl jus love talking about stuff like that and its disturbing.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Uh! I always get tired of those people! Beacause those people think that "sex" is some kind of a "trend".... They really creep me out! XP

Quote by miraku-spike
OMFG! Tell me about it. I try to aviod him at all cost and so doeas
eveyrone. I think that he's the Micheal Jackson reancarnation or
someting.

Eeeew! We already got tired of one micheal jackson, now here comes another one! greeeat! -_-;

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh come on, we all are sex based animals anyway, it is correct!
we are humans, we think sex, talk sex and have sex...!
i like it!
as for my friends, they are not only talking, there was a girl and guy who would make out in the parks at night, as for me, i am always invited to watch the show with a can of beer!
this is for you G & JIN

you 2 horny people, i enjoyed every bit, and cheers!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Quote by Devildudeoh come on, we all are sex based animals anyway, it is correct!
we are humans, we think sex, talk sex and have sex...!i like it!
as for my friends, they are not only talking, there was a girl and guy who would make out in the parks at night, as for me, i am always invited to watch the show with a can of beer!
this is for you G &amp; JINyou 2 horny people, i enjoyed every bit, and cheers!

O_o odd but kinda sounds like kids from my school so it's not like it's new.
but I guess everyone has an opinion and has their own sense at looking at these things. I mean I like to have fun and all but not to talk about it 24/7 like some of my friends which is just creepy ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.