Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello this is B or Boris however you want to call me. Although my real name is Rebecca. Just a simple girlie who is turning twenty-three a week after halloween. Squee!

A little about myself: I cosplay (dress up as anime/game characters) and my first costume nearly completed is Marin from Legend of Zelda and also Malon from the Legend of Zelda. This christmas I am hoping to get a decent sewing machine so I can work on my own costumes and not have others commison them for me.

I am a bit of an odd sort of girl, with a voice of a squirell (And not a kick ass squirell like Foamy) on helium (if you talk to me on the phone I am told) and of course I am a shorty 4'11". Nice to meet you all! <3

Mew!

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hey there! :)
Welcome to Minitokyo! It's great to have you join us!
Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
Also, you cosplay? That's so awesome! I see you're
a Zelda fan, too bad the game is being postponed! Grrrr!
Anyway, nice to meet you. See ya around. :)

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

gday, see you around

aiya.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I hope to make loads of friends as well, it passes the time as well, since it seems that everyone is a lover of graphics as well. Shame about the game being postponed. I was supposed to be released a few days before my bday but sadly now it is not. But things will be just fine, just gives them extra time to make the game even more yummy for me to play! :D

Hey girl,

*waves* You cosplay? That's so cool...I went to my first anime convention this may and I wished I was talented enough to make a costume (they're so expensive to buy!) but me = talentless *sigh*

Anyways, my name is Mesmerisz. (Mez, Mezmy, Mezmie...w/e)...kinda feel funny welcoming you since I'm a newbie myself so treat me well too, ne?

Oh and happy early birthday TO YOU! <-- I would sing but I don't think you wanna hear *wry grin*

<3
Mezmy

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

Nice to meet you to, Boris! Welcome to MT ^.^ I hope we could be friends

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

Quote by MesmeriszHey girl,
*waves* You cosplay? That's so cool...I went to my first anime convention this may and I wished I was talented enough to make a costume (they're so expensive to buy!) but me = talentless *sigh*
Anyways, my name is Mesmerisz. (Mez, Mezmy, Mezmie...w/e)...kinda feel funny welcoming you since I'm a newbie myself so treat me well too, ne?
Oh and happy early birthday TO YOU! &lt;-- I would sing but I don't think you wanna hear *wry grin*
&lt;3Mezmy

Sing sing sing :chant: ^.^ And do not feel funny about welcoming me, we can be newbies together and not feel so new. :pet:

welcome to mt hyrulesheir

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

wow yer interesting dont worry i get called short all the time so i do as they say the short ones
do its fun. just think of the good aspects of bein short though yer shorter than me thats okay
ill tell ya what they say about shortys if ya want just ask at my guestbook if ya like
well see ya round later

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.