Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there someone out there you looking for from your past? - Minitokyo

Is there someone out there you looking for from your past?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Just like the thread say. Is there someone out there you looking for from your past? If you do meet him/her again. What you want to tell him/her? I do. I have this guy friend name Derek (I don't know his last name) that made me think about him more than ever. We were the best friend. He confess that he like me. In front of me and my friends. I thought it was a joke beause during that time we were kid. But now that I think about it. What he say is true? Where I go and whatever I do. He there. We always together even when we play tag. We alway go for each other. My little sister hate that whenever we play tag with he. We never tag her. He even introduce me to his parent on his last day in the school. It was a very sad moment. I really like him. Ever snice he left, I mostly hang by myself. Crying in my coner. He was a sweet boy. He was the only person that I ever know in my life I gald that make me feel happy of who I am. Now, he gone. That is 10 years ago. I don't have pix of him. I can't picture his face either only his kindness and those words.

If I was to meed him, I want to ask him about the past. What he say is true about liking me, even it hurt me. I can never rest until I know. And thank him for be there for me.

What about you guys and gill? I want to know is there anyone out there in the same spot feel the same as me. Or not, or have a different story. (exL: lost sister, or brother)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

You could try searching for him in Friendster. Lots of people I knew from back as far as 10 years ago signed up for an account with Friendster and it could not get any easier to find them here. Good luck!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.