Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banned from IRC? -_- - Minitokyo

Banned from IRC? -_-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

[15:43] <Reaps> mexi has a story about that
[15:43] <misto> lol
[15:43] *** TheRavenIsGlomptastic is now known as TheRavenIsGlomptastic|McDsAndI
[15:43] <misto> i think ive hered it
[15:43] <misto> and ill be over after i listen to this song again
[15:43] *** TheRavenIsGlomptastic|McDsAndI is now known as TheRavenIsGlompTastic|McDs
[15:43] <misto> such a good song
[15:43] <misto> and eat my pizza
[15:44] <TheRavenIsGlompTastic|McDs> cya
[15:44] *** TheRavenIsGlompTastic|McDs is now known as TheRavenIsGlomptastic|McDs
[15:44] *** Mode change "+b *!*@Rizon-1D2ED6A9.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com" for channel #minitokyo by BOT[Chii]
[15:44] *** BOT[Chii] has left #minitokyo
Session Close (#minitokyo): Fri Aug 06 15:44:23 2004

On Reconnect..

"Cannot join #minitokyo: (+b you!) Banned."

Bot-CHI banned me from the MT Irc channel.
All I did was change my nick 3 times in a row.
so... wtf?

ISSUE RESOLVED. Ignore :D

Signature Image

Magi606

The Divine

I think it was the bot singling you out cause you are canadian =) just playing ~ Raz

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

Quote by Magi606I think it was the bot singling you out cause you are canadian =) just playing ~ Raz

Heheh. XD Anyways, I'm glad it's all fixed up now. :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.