Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SAW - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

so have you guys heard of the movie saw? and I guess saw II comin out.... I wanted to go see it, but I'm not sure if it's any good and most of my friends don't seem to like these spatter type movies....how's the story line/gruesome-ness?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Saw wasn't a bad film. I quite like serial killer thriller type films (forensics interests me a lot). There's some clever twists etc. and the storyline is pretty solid. It's pretty gruesome but doesn't go overboard; i've definately seen worse. I'd like to see what they do with Saw 2.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

SAW II ? really? well i will have to go check that out. when investigation/forensics is involved in a movie it gives it that extra element of "that was sick, but now that i know how he did it it's even worse". i havent seen that many horror movies but i'd like to.

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

The best scenes were in the trailer... as usual. And the way it was hyped as the "inoffocial sequel to Se7en" is just ridiculous. Still a pretty good horror movie though and I'll most likely watch the sequel too.

saw was great movie.hoping that the sequal is as good or better!

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Never saw it.

I'm Back!!

I thought the first and last half hour of Saw was great... hopefully Saw II will be better.

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Saw was a pretty good movie.If you like:supense
twists
And just being confused
then you'll like Saw.The ending really a surprize.Well for me it was.I've seen movies with a lot more carnage though...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

very freaky, full of deep suspense and can be very frightening, better than horror and action, recommended, but already i heard news that saw 2 is crap, according to sources citing that it is spin off that didn't quite spin!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Saw was awesome. The ending was totally unexpected, which was cool. I love massive plot twists. Has Saw II been released already?

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7696/

you might want to rename this thread sawII.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

"Saw" was creepy -.- it made me rethink things about life =.=

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.