Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 friends at MT - Minitokyo

friends at MT

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey everybody! Alright, we all know MT is a place where you make friends and talk with a lot of people around the world. I want to know who's your closest friend here. For me I think it would be Alfonse, even though we've only known each other for about a week, we have alot in common and talk to each other alot. What about you? There are a few other friends I forgot to mention like myfairy,starhellokittyangel, and gemina. Thanks all of you.

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

My close friends on MT are Mrchak, MysteryAngel, Batrisha, everlast, Rikimaru-jp and AquaLily.

I talk to these people on msn and AquaLily is a great childhood friend ^^

Signature

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

My closest friend is Sakura0chan. She's my blockmate last sem.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

sakura, shortyinuyasha, kanzaki(Ryopotatoes), crimson-flame, hikarumitsurugi, and many more
just dont wanna bore ya wit namin them those are just the ones i could get off the top of my
head

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Eh...I dont really have a close friend on mt...i should make one! :3

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Quote by SakuraMonsumiEh...I dont really have a close friend on mt...i should make one! :3

same here lol
most of them add me to their FL and then stop talking with me =P

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

I'm a bit too new so I guess I haven't known many just yet although the ones that I got to post comments on threads here have signed my guestbook even though there's not much there yet ^^ Well anyhow hello to all I hope you guys could be my best of friends here.

Hehehe dun worry I don't bite ^_^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

myfairy

myfairy

~*look at my life and cry*~

hmmm... i don't really have a close one, but i like a couple: winxfairy, u ladyai, hmm... i had one called thedarkness, but he left T-T he was my buddy

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

KonnichiWa Ladyai-chan. .::wave::. :D
I'm glad to hear I'm a close friend. :D
Even though I knew that already. eheh ^_^'
Back to the topic...
Ladyai would be one of my closest friends, and so would Hanazaki. I can't really think of many right now, but those two are my closest friends. :D

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

prolly t-kun, miraku-spike, or misato-kun or something... i dunno. i really love all my friends. hehe. ^-^

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Hmm, out of the people at MT I have never met in person (beacuse I don't count those I see pretty much everyday..)
I count all of the following as Best Friends on MT for alot of reasons.
Timothythedarkmagician- I like Timothy. I don't know why, but he and I are good friends, and we talk often on YIM.
MoonlightEternity- Her and I were really close when we both first joined MT. We don't talk as much, but we're still what I consider "close".
Sunnyd29- He and I became friends over the summer. We haven't talked much lately, but we're friends!
myfairy- She and I have just started becoming close-like on MT. I'm sure she and I will be pretty close soon!

However, I love all my friends. Those 4 are just the ones that I've talked to alot, so I guess I'm closer to them than I am my other friends... but I care about each of my friends here at MT alot. This is a hard question!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

mine is sanzosgirl19, i know her for like three days and it feels like i know her my whole life
(im in love)

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

All of my friends are equal in my eyes. :)

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Sadly no close friends here (well atleast none that were'nt family).

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Heh, ya gotta be insane to wanna know me. My MT list does what most people do, add then leave it alone.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Shortyinuyasha

Shortyinuyasha

Demon InuYasha

Sakaruminimotto,Ryoki-san,Ryopotatoes,Crison-flame,Hikarumitsurugi

This show kicks ass!!!!

yea its great to hav friends here...umm i consider supo, himeno22, dark-rika, Sakuraminimotto, Ryoki-san, Mrchak, bobobob, SketchDR10, fireflywishes, kyohimura my friends cuz i can communicate with them easily

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

my closest friend on MT is tokkou, I didn't have any real conversation with another person from MT until now.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

mmm... I don't know really... I've met a lot of very nice people here....

But I think it would be my friends (who I know from school and are here in MT)...lol... Mayashin and Mineharu.

Signature

Haah, closest friend...Well, I only have one closest friend, and that is Kei-kun, but he left... T_T
i was all alone then... T_T
But I kinda have some friends...not close, just friends. Well, sorta. I just feel that way. They are Kitten, evasion, SweetGrl, eden13600 and jackalx66 (he left too)...I think that's all...
Right now, I'm trying fit in with exentric (kash), Yumi-Chan and White-Zero. I think all the time, they're kinda busy.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Kassatsu

Lucky's Gal

^_^ My very close friend is luckymouse...because he's my looooooooove! <3 ^_^

-Kass

:o Liek. W. teh. F.
Signature
(\_/)
(-_- )
(><)
This is not Bunny. This is Commander Bunny.
He's second in command of the Evil Bunnies.
He WILL dominate this world.

<('.'<) ^( '.' )^ (>'.')>
Kirby can out dance anyone. So, admit your defeat.

~Day-Dreamerz~
~Love-to-Stars~

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hmmm...i'll say darkyuki and Lems for sure lol, ish377, cinnamonsin, xRedPhoenix....there's more but they are all cool, thats why their on my list :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

It's hard to say really, I add people to my friendlist and all but we don't really "talk". I guess my closest would be kawaii-chicken, she's very nice and I like her wallpapers. ;B

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i don't have any close friends!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.