Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you write your own stories? - Minitokyo

Do you write your own stories?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I do! ^^

I've been writing my own stories from since three years ago.

But my main stories are based on my series: Nafzia, Dream for me, Coralle Seal, Destiny Awaits, Love in the Clouds and the Celestial city. I aslso do fanfiction too.

I also draw my characters too, some are in my gallery ^^

So, do you write your own stories?

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

sad to say i dont..... i do make up my own lyrics though.... and of course the poems:)

i thinks its great that you do your own stories. maybe you should popst one on here??? i would love to read it

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I don't but I'd like to some day :)

Signature Image

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by BlkLotussad to say i dont..... i do make up my own lyrics though.... and of course the poems:)
i thinks its great that you do your own stories. maybe you should popst one on here??? i would love to read it

Yeah I really like your poems :)

Signature

pyromaniac-kitty

pyromaniac-kitty

Don't freeze...Just CHill!

Yeah I do! Been a freelance artist/writer for quite some time...The only thing stopping me from becoming a profesional is medicine school ^_^' Sometimes, of I get lucky they get published XP

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

EternalJewel

Emeralis' biggest fan!

Yeah I do! But only fanfiction ones, I haven't got a good imagination as you :D

Yeah!! i write my own stories and i make up lyrics...i do it during my classes^^; but it's because they're so frickin' boring ^^ well..... C ya'll later^_~

Can't you feel my heart.Falling through the rain

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by pyromaniac-kittyYeah I do! Been a freelance artist/writer for quite some time...The only thing stopping me from becoming a profesional is medicine school ^_^' Sometimes, of I get lucky they get published XP

Yeah I think I should consider publishing my own stories :)

i hope you succeed in Medical school :)

Signature

I used to... but I stopped because I was busy and then couldn't start writing again

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

once i tried.. it fekt good but there is always someone who will rant your work...

smile. :D :D

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yup, I write stories. I love reading them too. Writing them is so much fun. Right now, I'm writing/reading more original fictions than fan fictions. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i used to when i was much much younger, but nope, now no more. why? lol. mainly because i'm not very creative.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I like to write stories..But I can never finish one! I either run out of ideas or too busy to finish..its quite sad..Maybe I should pick up on one soon.

Quote by Emeralis
I also draw my characters too, some are in my gallery ^^
So, do you write your own stories?

I like to draw some of my chara.s too..there some in my gallery but there not that good..!>.<

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Same as SakuraMonsumi. But it's because I've too much ideas in a time. It's hard to make choices.
I also create rpg and be a Game Master at several.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I used to create short stories in my head, but I never had the nerve to write them on paper...
I now focus on creating one continuous story based on a character of my own creation.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

yes it's my fav hobby

attempted but failed. LOL im no good with it.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i do but its out of inspiration. and i have a lot to say and soon my inspiration disappears and it takes a long time for that same inspiration to come so it sucks when i gets to the middle. that's why i stick to writing poems.

i make some stories. im working on one now. i just need to get it finished. i might make it a manga. but right now its just a lot of words and some pic of characters and stuff. its called sword in the darkness :D

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

Ur Poemz are Verry Great, I Wish Write Poemz About Love, Life & the World.

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

Yeah i do, i love writing, i post them on fanfiction.net. :) And i would love to read one of your stories too Emeralis.

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, it depends.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Yep..there fun to write.... erm...yep i do that besides draw.

This class is the spawn of the devil, no good shall come from it- Rock Lee

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

yes I do.I even have a manga created by me. Already in vol2 =D
It's a project that has about 5 years now,though.
It has a little bit of everything^^ but specially humor and action :P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.