Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you write your own stories? - Minitokyo

Do you write your own stories?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Yes I do. It's funny I used to hate writing I never thought I had any talent for it. But one day I was asked to write a short story by my teacher and that's where it all started. I write stories filled with action and passion they have violence and romance and tragic deaths. I also write more adult stories to. Writing is the only way I have to express myself. I'm a passionate writer now. And to think I used to hate writing. Great question. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ketueki

ketueki

Demons need victims

Yes! I write my own stories and I draw the charas for them.
My stories: 1. "Im Zeichen der Leidenschaft"
2. "Perfect love"
This two stories are not finished, but I want to continue.
My new story is "g.e.n". I and my cousin write two differant stories with the same charas.
It' s funny to see them in different relations.
And I have to draw the characters.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yup i do. Well actually thats the story for my comic book. When i type it i will post it on my userpage or somewhere... ^^

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I write a lot of stories, and I draw the characters, too. Although I can't say that they're very good...

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

CarmelCoveredQ-chan

CarmelCoveredQ-chan

The soon to be Overlord

i love writing my own stories which i usually turn into an rp or a manga! buts also fun to join up with some one else and write a story ^^ i just havent found any one good laetly !.!

Current rantings: "I'm Eurasian Eurasian dammit ><!!!!" :: "What do you mean i cant rule the world!!!" :: *looks at a yaoi doujinshi* "Wheres the bumpy-bumpy!!!!"::"watashi no kotasai!"::"oh yeah well...pocky and sex pwn everything XD!":: "i'll be smitten all up in yo kitten X3"::

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

yeah...i sometimes write my won short storys and poem...mostly about love or darkness...any way...see ya ^_^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Yes, i do, not so much fanfiction- however i've started one to be written for fanfiction.net. I'm currently in the process of writing a novel trilogy along with two other stories that run parallel to the trilogy.

I also write alot of poetry, essays and prose; earned myself a few awards, maybe i'll post some up here some time ^^

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

hey I do! I make stories about me and my friends...i'm making it now. I also write fics like Gundam Wing, Card Captor, Digimon 02, Gundam Seed and many more. I like making stories with dark stories and sometimes sad and someone's dying.

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

I do write but I write novels... strange as it seems I can never get to finish my novels... my ideas stop coming everytime i'm almost to at the end of the novel or when I reach the middle.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I tend to write fanfics, and stories about my rp'ing experiences.... but hopefully, I want to make a couple of fantasy novels ^.^

I used to write stories, and would try to make them big, long, novel type stuff. Then I went to college, and in the process of getting an English degree realized I couldn't write worth crap. My problem is that I can come up with great ideas, but can never put the right words into character's mouths. Maybe cuz I'm an introvert, I dunno... Anyway, yeah, haven't written anything in quite some time, and that's both sad and good for the world. Instead I read and draw. ^_^

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I draw too! lol.... I have the same problem... that's why I think I'm only good at writing those adult fanfics that most of the bishy fans out there love

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i wish i could write my own stories.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

I write stories though...hehe..i'm not that really good in vocabulary, so it endedn up with wrong grammras...eheheh^_^

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Of course I'm writing my own story! :) Lolz, it will be bestseller and I will be milionare! My sis and friends like my writings, so I think I have a chance (my teacher too said it is good;) )

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Yup! I sure do! I make most of my stories then post them on Fictionpress.com
I have lots of fun doing that too!!
Of coarse though my main character is Bevy-chan and my all time fav character is
Tsuki-kun I really like him! I write and draw my stories!! So yeah :D

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I do. Mostly fanfiction, but I do some of my own stories some times.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.