Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 images just aint showing - Minitokyo

images just aint showing

page 1 of 1 18 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I've been seeing this on MT starting recently. images just aint showing. for my computer here, no image is showing up except for the layout. my laptop back home, fon full view, cant see em. on my dad's comp, fine though. one similarity I find with all these wont show up images is,

port 8001

http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/white/buttons/re01.jpg

is that the reason why I cant see the images? I checked the layout pics and since they dont have the port stated, the image shows up fine.

and as far as college goes, alotta ports are blocked. so I guess the port there is the problem?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All images are showing up for me. If anything, you're having a local area network problem. Since there are enough members on Minitokyo at the current time, I assume that the images for them are working fine. Otherwise, there would be less members and guests online right now, probably around 300 altogether or so. If the problem persists, you may have to contact your local area network provider. If that's the problem, I hope it blows over soon. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

everything is fine with me as well, but everyones image sig is not working. =/

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

well like I said, its just for my computer. prolly cause the port 8001 thingy.

DarkHieiX

the pizza guy

i've been having signature image problems as well. Many aren't showing up and all I see is a red x.

This is only the beginning of the pain you will feel, Death shall be the end.
Pure is Impure, Impure is Pure, Good is Evil, Evil is Good.
Signature

I doubt it is because of the network I have, because sometimes an image pops up, and then I get nothing for days.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i can see everything except for the signatures...

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'll show one screenshot.

http://digikb.net/theanimeworld/MT.jpg

da thumbnails on top are pictures without the port number stated and they can show up pretty fine. and the one below, with the port number stated, is nothing but a bunch of 'thumbnail' text. wont show up.

so I really do think that my college blocked port 8001 and the image just aint showing up. this is really not a good thing in my perspective.

That is the same with me.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

The only image problems I've been having are the signatures are not showing up. But just recently everything have disappeared.

Signature

sometimes i see writing in place of the thumbnail instead of the actual image. When i click to enlarge the image, it does not show up properly :(

MirageA

MirageA

Exorcism and Hunt

Yeah, it happen to me.
I think they should delete the picture that is not working,
than try to resubmit another of the same picture.
It will work, but if not, try go to a computer that has not ads or anything that has error on it.
That may help you.

To live in heaven, protect us from hell and win.
It's war between my serenity and anger against together.

I can see everything, maybe your browser?

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well its fine with me. too bad i cant see the sig images of my friends. well then i guess thats your LAN problem or what. try to consult it if the problem persists. good luck on that friend.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ahh for god sake!! how many times should I mention that stupid port number!!
even my friend can't see the images that the port stated like so,

http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/white/buttons/mt01.jpg

da :8001 part. is anyone even paying attention to my freaking post or just dam lazy to read em.

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

Quote by DarkHieiXi've been having signature image problems as well. Many aren't showing up and all I see is a red x.

same here B! ^^ whens it gona b fixed ? ?

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I couldn't see anything a while ago in my school's computers, but here in my pc everything is fine. I can't see the signature images either, though. All that shows up are the words, "Signature Image." o_0

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Well, for me, everything's fine, except for the signature images....hahaha.. ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.