Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One Piece - Who is Ruffy's father? - Minitokyo

One Piece - Who is Ruffy's father?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hi at all One Piece fans.
I have a question, if anybody knows who is Ruffy's father? I allready have a clue, but I'm not sure so I ask you first ^^.

Just tried it

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

You mean Luffy right?
I've only just reached episode 110 so I've got a long way to go but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gold Roger, the Pirate King.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

There have been no hints in the manga either yet... don't know why you would be that interested anyways though. :P

For my theorie there must be a point witch must be true. The point is that Ace is the real brother of Luffy. If it is so Ace's father must be Luffy father, too. If you saw the Anime on TV there is a episode where Ace say how's his father. The name of this episode is " A black day" or something like that ^^. At the stroryline it must be anywhere at the point where the Strawhat Pirate find something out, obout Sky Island. (But I don't think it's in the mangas).
Sry to make this so complicadet, but I don't want to say it at this moment who it is ^^.

Just tried it

Gold D Roger is more likely to be Luffy's grand-father.
well... that's what i think anyways... eh, maybe father x__x i dont remember... i haven't watch it in a while...
that admirl guy who can freeze people he was like... "you're just like your grandfather" or something, if i remember correctly.

Please check out my latest work : Soi Fong's Only Wish

well that is never being explained in the manga........and luffy also seems never mention about it though..............so it will remain mystery.............unless it going to be explained later..............

the only clue is that both luffy and the pirate king have initial D as their middle name..........which Robin noticed..............

so yeah there is a good chances that both of them are related........well that is how the story seems to go about it though....................

hmm theres not enough hints yet to even have an idea of who his father is.... the only clue is D will thing... Monkey D. Luffy and Gold D Roger... might have a connection...

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

Eiichiro Oda. :hmpf: XP

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

Quote by JucubusGold D Roger is more likely to be Luffy's grand-father.
well... that's what i think anyways... eh, maybe father x__x i dont remember... i haven't watch it in a while...
that admirl guy who can freeze people he was like... "you're just like your grandfather" or something, if i remember correctly.

Yop U are right, but it wonder me who he react as he heard it. He was a little bit shocked.

Quote by Ecchi-sanEiichiro Oda. :hmpf: XP

What do you want to say with that? To ask him or what ^^.

Just tried it

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Some theories point to Blackbeard, but there are no hints to the father in any way in both the manga and anime, yet
We might be enlightened after the conclusion of the enies lobby arch

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

It is White Beart , Ace say in the Anime that his father is White Beart and Ace is Ruffys brother.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

White beard isn't ace's pops for sure yet, ace said "the old man", which doesn't imply they're related in that way
However his name is Edward Newgate, might be Edwar D Newgate, and Black Beard is Marshal D Teach... so who knows

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Quote by Haloman2005It is White Beart , Ace say in the Anime that his father is White Beart and Ace is Ruffys brother.

But I agree with Haloman, because Ace realy said it.

Just tried it

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

THst is a big mistery.....

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.