Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Melody of Oblivion Ep guides? - Minitokyo

Melody of Oblivion Ep guides?

Tagged under Melody of Oblivion

page 1 of 1 1 total item

*Possible Spoilers*

I have been searching google and stuff for a summary of this anime because quite frankly i never understood the last 4 episodes. Is there anyone here that might know of some site for me to read so that i can get whats going on? I finished it all dazed out. Or if anyone else knows heres a few questions:

1. When bokka went back to earth leaving all his friends in that ship, what happened to them(toune and koko)?

2. What is this big maze hes in when he reaches earth? After watching it, i get the impression that hes under the earths surface and that there is another world. Mainly dazzled about the part where he reaches the dessert and goes into some human/cow land and then fighting "solo", but then he emerges out of the water? wtf...

Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.