Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go? - Minitokyo

If u could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

My answer would be Japan! From everything i've read and seen about it, it sounds like an awesome place to go to. ^_^

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

there is allready a thread like this.
But I'd want to go to hell and kick satan of his throne and rule the underworld!

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Japan. I've always wanted to visit there. :)

singapore because u really want to see what it is like there. i had to do a report on
singapore once and i found out that they are really strict there....like gum is illegal
and you get fine if u litter. i want to see how clean the street is too.

Mine would be japan, because of the culture, and environment looks so pretty, and from what i have heard from people who have been there it sounds great. Lots of things are different from where i live, and it has the best anime made there where you could buy the best anime stuff to. :) It looks like a magical place to me. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I would like to go to Japan or Australia.

Wolfy

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

right now i'm thinking of England. I love the scenery there when it's night. or maybe Italy, that would be cool.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Quote by suzukithere is allready a thread like this.
But I'd want to go to hell and kick satan of his throne and rule the underworld!

Then I would pay you a little visit and kick you out of your throne and rule the underworld!! But I guess it would be easier to simply become your best guard and betray you later XD

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

..not one specific place really.. but i'd like to see mountains and forests and stuff..any place with good scenery..

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Hmm Japan for me. I would like to go there the animes, technology and other things and also i am very interested on their history, culture especially the samurai. If only i could learn how to use a samurai then become a great swordsmen!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Neverland....
Joking! I would want to go to Japan, as would most people here I think (unless they're already there)

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

hahaha...most of you want to go to Japan..so am I.....second is Italy,third could be....New Zealand!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

I noticed a lot of people here wants to go to Japan. Well, I'd like to go there, too and maybe somewhere in Europe.

To Japan too... But I am very poor student so I guees I'll have to stay at home ;_;

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Japan or China

It's Egypt for me. Valley of the Kings, to be exact. I've always wanted to visit the pyramids and camp with desert-dwellers. I find the idea really romantic, though I'm not sure why.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Around the world and then stay in the place I like most. ;) But first I gues I would like to go to Japan because of my interests in this country and then to Norway just for fun. Perhaps Australia would be third.

up up and away

heart-of-manga

heart-of-manga

Yuna - My idol

I'd have to agree.
Japan would be the place for me.
Or Antarctica. No spiders >.<

Signature Image

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

Japan... duh. Same for most people in here I'd guess. There are many other cool place to go but Japan is just No.1. X)

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

lols, um..
anywhere australias abit boring ryt now.. ^^

Japan and New Zeland, Japan because I´ve always been interested in their culture and history and New Zeland because of it´s natural landscapes

In order of preference :
Canada, United States, all of Europe, a toss up between Middle East, South America and Japan, then Asia then Africa ^_^

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

JApAN!

Quote by blue001In order of preference :
Canada, United States, all of Europe, a toss up between Middle East, South America and Japan, then Asia then Africa ^_^

Great choices! But since I live in Canada, I would take it off my list. I should visit the rest of the country before I go somewhere else. Lol.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.