Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stranded with a anime character! - Minitokyo

Stranded with a anime character!

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 165 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

This just kinda popped in my head and I thought I would probably get some interesting answers from this question lol....If you were stranded on a desert island, which manga/anime character would you most want to be lost with? I would probably want to be stranded with a smart and persistent character because they have to know what they're doing if we were trying to find a way out, so it would be Cagalli or Kira from Gundam Seed :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

like you even have to ask me.... dark-san! he can use "with" to transform with wings and fly us to some tropical paradise. *sigh* ^-^

I would like to be lost with a female character.......for example Kasumi From DOA......of similar to her.
I`m smart and clever, so I don`t need somebody who would interrupt my genius :D :D

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

That's easy. Ed from Full Metal Alchemist. Who cares if the island is deserted since he can just transmutate stuff? Awesome!
He's a fun guy too apart from the useful skills.

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

I would want to be stranded with Asuna from Negima. She's cute and strong. Lacus from Gundam Seed is my second choice. She's good at taking care of people.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

I would want to be stranded with... Sesshomaru! Cuz he's hawt and I won't get tired of looking at him, Lol ... Not to mention his youkai-ness will be quite useful as for survival skills, :D

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

To tell the truth, I would give everything to be stranded on a desert island with any female character (hahaha). it's such a good dream.

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

Urgh, horny teen overkill. Is some anime love interest all you can come up with? -_-

Quote by DilandoI would like to be lost with a female character.......for example Kasumi From DOA......of similar to her.
I`m smart and clever, so I don`t need somebody who would interrupt my genius :D :D

true that

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

LoL so far I like the responses, very amusing ^_^'

-Leonardo da Vinci

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

Stranded on an island with the anime character of my choice? Niice.

It sort of depends on whether I will eventually get off or not. If so, a girl, if not, a guy.

Guy: Ryoga. Because all the cold water would keep him swimming away from me! Mwahaha!

Girl: Naru Narusegawa. She's just sexy cool all the way.

Mizuho Kasumi would be great! I can think of all the fun we could have.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I'd have to say Chrono from Chrono Crusade.... because he can just transform and fly us off to somewhere nice!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

stranded? i'd like to be stranded anywhere with hitsugaya from bleach XD he is just so cute, so i will just stare at him *starts staring*

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Any character from an anime series I know (except the permenant bad ones ^_^' )

b4 I even get stranded, I'd have an ability of an anime so that I could help the character, or team our way out of the desert. Then possibly into the jungle ( especially the females XD)

lol Kidding! :D

hmmm no doubt gaara from naruto lol
>.< :drool at the though: lol

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its obvious choice for me :D

Belldandy :D

since her powers are wind and something else i think

so we just fly outta there XD

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by chaossnakegoku so he can fly me out of there. lol, but to answer your question
the way you wanted, i'd say yourichi from bleach! she's tough and knows
how to survive and of course hot! then again i had been thinking of
lacus from gundam seed. she might not have many survivel skills but she
is a coordinater so she might be able to do something, and of course
hot! one of those two.

Lol, im gonna add both those answers to my list! :D

-Leonardo da Vinci

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Son Goku from Saiyuki.He'd be reaaly good at finding food so we wouldn't Starve.But then again as much as he eats I might still starve anywhoo....

Kuros

Kuros

Ash Ketchum in the flesh.

For me I'd have to go with Mr. Speigal from Bebop because our personalities are pretty much the same and who better to pass the time, plus rather than freaking out we'd both just be like 'whatever' and move on. ~ Whatever's going to happen happens ~

As for chics, I'd pull Megumi from Nadesico cause she's cute and so very spirited, though if we're meshing video games too definately Rikku over ANY female EVER!

What can I say, the more intensely hyper the better.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by KurosFor me I'd have to go with Mr. Speigal from Bebop because our
personalities are pretty much the same and who better to pass the time,
plus rather than freaking out we'd both just be like 'whatever' and
move on. ~ Whatever's going to happen happens ~
As for chics, I'd pull Megumi from Nadesico cause she's cute and so
very spirited, though if we're meshing video games too definately Rikku
over ANY female EVER!
What can I say, the more intensely hyper the better.

Oh yea rikku for sure! Good one lol :D

-Leonardo da Vinci

well..uh.. i dunno.. someone who isn; jsut pretty? XD i'd rather be stranded with someone who could get me outta the island before i die from staring at him for too long... either that or he finds me annoying and kills me off.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by DarkFawkeswell..uh.. i dunno.. someone who isn; jsut pretty? XD i'd rather be
stranded with someone who could get me outta the island before i die
from staring at him for too long... either that or he finds me annoying
and kills me off.

Not exactly a happy solution huh? o_0

-Leonardo da Vinci

I'd like to be stuck with Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo. She has her powers, and has the ability to go to other places. She has that crazy flying carriage too... with a giant flaming head on the side... :o

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 165 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.