Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were in an anime would you.... - Minitokyo

If you were in an anime would you....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

If you were in an anime would you fall in love with a character in an anime that has a mean or doesn't treat you with the affection you want, For example would you fall for Akutsu Jin from Prince of tennis or Sesshomaru from inu yasha or any character form other animes [ Please list which anime they are from and why you would go for them or why you won't go for guys like these]

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Man, I'm already in love with Akutsu!
Hmm, I don't think Sesshoumaru would like having me around :S
Itachi would kill me, we've been through this before...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

As a real humen i won't fall in love with an anime character even if he is the perfect man for me because he is just a piece of paper that has no feelings and he is just a product of our imagination. I want a man that has true feelings and real..!!!! ;)

Quote by yamyhtac19As a real humen i won't fall in love with an anime character even if he is the perfect man for me because he is just a piece of paper that has no feelings and he is just a product of our imagination. I want a man that has true feelings and real..!!!! ;)

most of humans are stupid and have no feeling XO

hmm.. sure iam in love with anime character :) :D yaay !

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

isn't everyone in love with an anime character though? and mainly the bad guys types? I know I love Sesshoumaru and Sasuke and Itachi ^.^ hehe

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I'm the first male to post it seems but I think falling in love with anime character is bit weird but I'm wierd so yeah!! XD

i have affection towards Teletha Testarossa from Full Metal Panic! & Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto just because both of them are really cute and pretty and kind and have strong will and determination. :)

Quote by black-metor

Quote by yamyhtac19As a real humen i won't fall in love with an anime
character even if he is the perfect man for me because he is just a
piece of paper that has no feelings and he is just a product of our
imagination. I want a man that has true feelings and real..!!!! ;)

most of humans are stupid and have no feeling XO hmm.. sure iam in love
with anime character :) :D yaay !

So true most humans are feelingless emotionless baka's just look at the current state of things in the world is this a world of affectionate people??

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

i would definetly fall for an anime character....*sigh* i'm already in love---WITH tasuki!!! (from FY) although he doesn't like girls so much, and even if he's in luv wit Miaka (damn tht *beep*) i stil luv him!! >_< YAY! i think tht we belong together, even tho he's a drawing on a piece of paper + hopefully in the next lifetime we will be. ^_~ i kno...u guys are thinking what a sad life i live... :nya:

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Soi Fong from Bleach.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

Quote by NucleousI'm the first male to post it seems but I think falling in love with anime character is bit weird but I'm wierd so yeah!! XD
i have affection towards Teletha Testarossa from Full Metal Panic! &amp; Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto just because both of them are really cute and pretty and kind and have strong will and determination. :)

i find them cute as well, along with naru narusegawa, mutsumi otihime, shinobo maehara and motoko aoyama from love hina
and ohhh riku harada from dnangel and kazuki fuchuion (shut up i'm not bi i like the looks) hmmmm.... i know more but i won't list them

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

if this thread is just about falling in love with animes characters, there is a thread for that already

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

Acyx

Ork Warlord

I've already fallen in Love with Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo, she has a form of beauty that I believe cannot be taken at face value. Though somewhat clumsy (but in no way stupid, intelligence wise she's in actuality quite the opposite), she expresses one very redeeming characteristic for whatever shortcoming she may possess: unconditional love.
It's a damned shame that she's not "real", existing only on paper and in the recesses of Masaki Kajishima's extensive and complex mind.

Just my rotten luck that I was born into the wrong parallel universe I guess, the furthest I could ever hope to come is either a hand-painted garage kit of her, or to simply claw away at my TV screen in a delirious stupor.

-Sighs heavily-

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

I agree with phrase Love Is Blind and yeah.....Im gonna married wif anime character if can

Shinobu Maehara(love Hina).wah!!...she is sooo..kind hearted...can cook well in young age...and the important is...she is cute!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by aznketherif this thread is just about falling in love with animes characters, there is a thread for that already

I wanted to say the same thing. So don't be surprised if this thread close.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Well, Hyuuga Hinata from 'Naruto'... if she was really, she'd deffinetly be my crush...
But a female character who'd treat me with affection... let me think... well, I could go with Temari (also from 'Naruto')... and maybe Ayanami Rei from NGE (not sure if I can count her though)...
There are many, cute anime (and manga... mostly manga for that matter ;) ) girls with which I could fall in love with, but for those with affection forwards me Temari and Rei are the only ones that comes to my mind...

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

elias888

elias888

Kishiro rules!!

To "Black-Metor":

That's tru...
But think about your favourite anime character, use your imagination and awake this ink on the paper! It's very simple :-)

Greez and c'ya! Tomorrow is a new day :-)

I would go for Sesshomaru because he would protect whoever is really close to him, like Rin. I am going to replace her. I would also go for Bankotsu because he is so fine. If I was a powerful ninja girl in the anime world, I would definitely go with him or Rankotsu. Rankotsu seems nicer and would be easier to go for. I would go for Duke Devin from Yugioh. He would be a good boyfriend. Protective and a good motivator.I would go for Seto Kaiba from Yugioh too. Seto is sexy when he is serious. I don't go for the heroes, the main character of the story. I go for the badass guys in the stories. Like Musica from Rave Master or Zig Heart from Rave Master too. And Kakashi and Itachi from Naruto. I go for the bad boys because they are strong, sexy, and cool. :D

I love fluffy already (sesshomaru) and kougaiji, Krad & satoshi and sasuke -kun

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

I love Flippy from 'Imadoki' by Yuu Watase !
He's so funny !!!!
Too bad he's a psycho who loves knife fights and gets into trouble all the time.......
hai.........

Huh, me? I also fell in love with anime characther! The first girl is Sakura from CCS ( Damn
that girl, so cute! ). After the story end, I go watch anime Naruto and I have crush with
Hinata...( Also cute although her eye is white in colour )

Anime !!!!!!!!!!! Why a you so cruel !! To make people fell in love with fantasy cha!!!!!!!!!

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

omg...well, like everyone else you'll get over it....I hope

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Loving Seishiro Sakurazukamori from X would be dangerous and I probably would end up dead x_x since he doesn't have feelings but it would help if I looked like Subaru ^_^'

elias888

elias888

Kishiro rules!!

To fight with Naruto got to be cool!! I like this fingering-stuff-before-attack! itsh, ni san, shi , go ... lol

Greez and c'ya! Tomorrow is a new day :-)

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I wouldn't want to fall in love with an anime character at all, let alone one that was mean, unless of course it was my anime version of my boyfriend...*giggles*

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would just fall in love with Lacus I love Lacus so much I have aklot of affection for her. It would just be Lacus for me and she is the right girl for me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.