Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You might have too many MT friends when... - Minitokyo

You might have too many MT friends when...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

This is a fourm topic I thought would be very interesting.

Everyone has to add something to this sentence: (Feel free to add as much as you want!)

You might have too many friends on MT when...

This could get interesting....

You might have too many friends on MT when... your wallpapers/fanart/scans get more comments and favorites than they do downloads.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

You might have too many friends on MT when... You think another member is totally stupid and insane but it ended up being that they where on your friends list. You just had to many to notice

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

You might have to many friends on MT when....a person posts in your GB acting like they know you and you go who the heck is that then look at your FL and realize they are on it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

when half the people in your AIM. MSN YM (whatever you use) are from MT

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

You might have to many people friends from MT when..... 3/4ths of the people on your Instant messengers list are people from MT

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

You might have to many friends on MT when... Your get more then 10 notices a day just from gallery submitions

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

You might have too many friends on MT when you know more than half of your friends by their first names (or pet names), and you have never met them before.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

You might have too many friends on MT when...you can't keep up on which member submited which wall..

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

You might have too many friends on MT when...you take five whole minutes to search through your friendlist for one particular person...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

when you posted a wall and to realize that there are more than 30 favs on it but you don't even know who they are until you check the friendlist to notice they are there.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

....when u add them to FL n never talk to them

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.