Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakaratsu Tenchi Movie - Minitokyo

Bakaratsu Tenchi Movie

Tagged under Burst Angel

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Anyone else think that there should be one, or does anyone know if there is one. they really should make one, this series was great

exile02

exile02

Knees of Justice

not sure but there is an ova comming out soon. XD

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

OVA and movie are the same essentially are they not?, then again there was A!MG OVA and Movie, but the OVA was 5 eps XD, so i dont know what im on about :/

Signature Image

The only thing that stinks with the new series is that Funimation has put it out and there is no idea when vol. 2 is coming out. Hopefully they can get things moving faster but with the other moneymakers they are pushing out, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Yes! :D A movie to this series would be great! You its oe of those animes where no matter what there should be a movie to go along with it. There's an ova coming out? When!? XD

^~Tatsuki~^

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I thought I heard april but that may have been a rumor...just type Bakuretsu Tenshi OVA into google and find out for sure.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I've only heard rumorsthat on OVA is coming out but its only a rumor. The series was okay. It got boring for a while. If there is sumthing like a movie or OVA, I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I wouldn't look forward to it...

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Well it's suppose to be coming out sometime this year (2006):

Bakuretsu Tenshi -Tenshi Sairin-
http://img4.anidb.info/pics/anime/10430.jpg

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Thats great. Have they said what the story line will be? I hope it isn't just the series compressed into a movie.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by HB13Well it's suppose to be coming out sometime this year (2006):

Bakuretsu Tenshi -Tenshi Sairin-
http://img4.anidb.info/pics/anime/10430.jpg

Pretty sure the image in the picture there is Meg and not Joe, since what little I did read about the OVA is it takes place after the series.

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

I heard from somewhere the OVA takes place before the series but then others said it takes place after the series so I don't know what to believe anymore @_@

Secretly I hope it's after the series since the before part can be seen in the manga AND the series ending was pretty...blah....

Signature Image

well they are making an OVA right now arent they?

yea is coming out before 2007

i here that its coming in cgi format

i hope it dose it has lot of qullty to do it
and i here its the same people that did FF7.
There going to do it.

and it is coming out before 2007

So an ova is coming out?!Thats great news!I am a big fan of this series and espesially the artwork.Ugetsu Hakua is a genius.I will definitely pick this up when it comes out.

Quote by speedfreek19OVA and movie are the same essentially are they not?, then again there was A!MG OVA and Movie, but the OVA was 5 eps XD, so i dont know what im on about :/

OVA simply means direct to video/disc/etc. An OVA can be a movie length feature, or it could be simple an extra episode available only on a DVD (like episode 14 of one of the shows I watched).

Final Fantasy VII Last Order would be considered an OVA, as even though it was a 25 minute animated video, it was only available on one of the game discs I believe.

i here that its coming in cgi

and i here its the same people that did FF7.
and it is coming out before 2007

cool! If the same guys behind FF7 will do the CGi's, I wonder how the anime will come out..can't wait to see it! ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.