Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wolf's Rain - Minitokyo

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

page 1 of 1 7 total items

;) If you have any questions about Wolf's Rain, the let me know and I will do my best answer your questions. :)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

what's up with paradice? yeah i know every wolf wants to go there but i was woundering why would they travel great distances to go to a place that might not even exseist, risking everything. please i'm just woundering what you think about that. :)

Paradice (to the wolves) was a place to be free. So paradice is kinda like heaven.
*spoiler*
Close to the end of the series, Toboe died saving Blue's owner (Pops) and he went to paradice. Get it.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Hey I have a question... Haven't seen the 4 last episodes of the series... but Toboe is the only one who died? Or do everyone die? (I heard everyone die but that they fought among themselves!)

Signature

Ok i saw some episodes on cartoon network only because they made it seem like it was the next cowboy bebop. But from what ive seen, the series is a bit too slow and it doesnt seem to hit like cowboy bebop. So my question would be Is the series good at all (better than bebop?) or is it just plain stupid?

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

The paradise really exist? I wondering about this before i finish to wath the anime series... what you thing about this?

Signature Image

To tripleG's question.
*spoiler*
Darcia turns into a black wolf. Blue takes revenge on Darcia for Pops. Darcia injures her so badly that she was dying. Hegi tried to save her, but Darcia slashed his throat and arm. Kiba went after Darcia. Blue died when Tsume came up to them. Hegi wanted Tsume to end his life. Tsume didn't want to, but he did it for Hegi's last request. Tsume caught up with Darcia and Kiba. Tsume attacked Darcia. Darcia ripped Tsume's side and ran after Cheza. Kiba went too. Tsume bled to death. Darcia and Kiba fought. When Kiba couldn't get up, Darcia bit Cheza. Cheza had poison running through her veins. Darcia started coughing up blood and poison. Darcia died at the gate of paradice. Cheza died in Kiba's arms. So kiba took the flower Cheza turned into and started walking. Kiba fell and closed his eyes...............

Now for theredchild's question.
I like Wolf's Rain. I was more interestng than Cowboy Bebop, but that's just me.

Now for marcoskatsuragi's question.
I mean, I think that Wolf's Rain is a good anime series and it is worth finishing, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.