$1mill Who Wants to Be a millionaire Winnar yeey

page 1 of 1 8 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

Ok here in australia we have had the first $1 mill winner on who wants to be a millionaire hehe, and no cheating this time either :p. Did any one (who lives in australia) watch it?

myself i had it on the channel after it all happened hehe

$1mill when u think about it, isnt a great deal. i mean its a fair bit to have you set for a while, but say a decent car, decent house or a deposit on one, and a holiday, its basically all gone, well that depends on how expensive the car and the house is hehe

id certainly could do with a mill

so yaay go australia :D

oh and i posted this here cause its to do with media - Television :D

Signature Image

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Cancel

That was soooo dodgy!?
the $500,000 question he pulled out of his a$$.. he didnt have a clue but thought it was A (which was correct) and he told eddie he thought it was that, but didnt want to risk it... however eddie convinced... *cough* to continue ><.

deal or no deal is just as dodgy... velebrating before he saw the 200,000 was in his case? meh..

Like you say 1mil isnt that much, but I wouldnt complain XD put it in a bank and live off the interest.

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

• Oct 18, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

i didnt watch it XD i just heard about it and flicked over hehe

Deal or No Deal, i dont watch that a great deal anymore, its funny to see how greedy people get lol

SPose you could live off the interest off the mill hehe

Signature Image

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Cancel

yeah i heard about that too, how long as that show been out? and our first winner came this week? *sigh* what does it say about australia!?!??! ><", but overall what would i do with a MIL...*drollZ* hahaha so many possiblities!!!! xD

p.s gratz to the winner ^^

• Oct 18, 2005

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

question: is it a million Australian dollars or US dollars?

And yeah i'd stash that money somewhere with a huge interest rate. But first i'd buy myself a decent flat and get myself a sweet ride (nothing too flashy, maybe just an Audi TT :P ). Pay off the tutrial fees for my Uni and quit my weekend job. Of course i'd also get a whole load of crap i wouldn't need. hmmm i'd probaly have nothing left to stick in the bank by the time i've stopped my spending spree.... oh well

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Cancel

well its an australian TV show, so putting two and two together its gonig to be AU currancy xD

• Oct 18, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

the show has been on for 6 years

its about time to, now they can get rid of it XD

but it will be replaced by some reality crappy TV show T__T thats if they replace it

Signature Image

Cancel

Lucky man. = )

• Oct 19, 2005

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.