Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Damn my com! it's so mess up after the formating!!!!! - Minitokyo

Damn my com! it's so mess up after the formating!!!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

*sighs*
I lost all my file during the last format....
*sighs*
Manage to save some up to my portable drives but it appears that my D drive which i store mostly what i did was corrupted and i had to format it
there goes all my stuff
*cry*
Lost everything , scans and etc....
*sighs*
Even after i format my com it appears that my Hard disk is going to be KO
>.<
what a bad luck that it was that day and there goes all my assignments and stuff ....
:cry:

Signature

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

oh my!! what a disaster!! >_< gomen ne jeffing-san..to hear of this misfortune :(
i hope u are able to retrieve most of the files back T_T kanbate!!! XD xd

Signature

Yea i feel you i had to formated cause my drive got corrupted and had to send my motherboard to msi to be replaced so now i have to borrow everyones comp til i get it back

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

hix.... i know how you feel, so angry, so hopeless in anyway when a pc comes out like that >_< If i were you, i will cry for a week, and then break anything i see, angry with anybody that make me feel uncomfortable >_< But that will end soon, you will feel better if you get a cup of tea and then breathe deeply, phew.... , now let's get back to the beginning and start again with a more lovely window with no error now >_< Hope you feel that way soon ^_^
And surely, you should write your files to a cd before format your computer, that is a better way in the future >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hahahah i laff @ U and ur LAME ness. j/k i hate it when that happens :(

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Oh

I know the feeling... happened to me once... that's why now I always have a back up... sorry man...

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

:hmpf:
it happened to me only once!
i have never made this mistake ever again!
portable hard drives can be a pain in the butt most of the time! i'm using a laptop, so i know...
so what i did is i got another pc that has more free disk space to store all my beloved stuff in it ^_^....
that's what i did

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Quote by jeffng9*sighs*
*sighs*
Manage to save some up to my portable drives but it appears that my D
drive which i store mostly what i did was corrupted and i had to format
it there goes all my stuff
*cry*
*sighs*
Even after i format my com it appears that my Hard disk is going to be
KO
&gt;.&lt; what a bad luck that it was that day and there goes all my
assignments and stuff ....

The price paid by those who fail to regularly back-up their data. My condolences...

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by Enchanter

Quote by jeffng9*sighs*
*sighs*
Manage to save some up to my portable drives but it appears that my D
drive which i store mostly what i did was corrupted and i had to format
it there goes all my stuff
*cry*
*sighs*
Even after i format my com it appears that my Hard disk is going to be
KO
&amp;gt;.&amp;lt; what a bad luck that it was that day and there goes all my
assignments and stuff ....

The price paid by those who fail to regularly back-up their data. My condolences...

Your too nice. I say its a good lesson to learn, even if it sucks shit.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Ahhh *pats you on the head* I know so well how you feel. Several months ago I too lost everything - aaaall my images (which I used so much time to collect), all my bookmarks (I had a LOT) and other stuff very precious to me.

Since then I've divied my harddisk into 2. So when I format now, its only my main harddisk getting affected :) Also bought a external harddisk - so everything in my laptop is now backupped there ...
I can finally relax.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

oh damn. i once had a corrupt hdd.. thank goodness there aren't many files in it, i'm even wondering what busted it up.. since then, i burn my files regularly at least once a week.. i have so many cd's and dvd's here that is full of my files..

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, never happened to me and I hope it won't. But even if, I'm prepared - I back up most of my data to dvd's or cd's. And also partitions are a must, so if you're system is owned you won't delete any important files with it.

up up and away

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Look on the bright side, now you get a new computer!

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Back-up, back-up, back-up...always back-up your valuble data. Been down that road a few times myself. Sheesh!

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.