Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Collateral - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Anyone agree that this is seriously one of the most badass movies ever? The script was awesome, the acting was kick ass (especially Tom Cruise), and the action was unbelievable. Definitely one of the better action/thrillers of the year.

Signature Image

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

Yes Tom Cruise was a total badass. The entire movie was very dark. One of the better movies of the summer!

Signature
Forum Check!

glad to hear it, but think critically before answering this. is this typical tom cruise, aka. tom cruise plays tom cruise. i don't have much of a problem with him, but he seriously brought down last samurai for me. just my opinion. can't wait to see collateral though.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Well thanks for sharing your opinions of it, I was little skeptical of it but now I'm definitely going to see it.

Signature

damn it, i need to watch this one, didnt get a chance yet since i was in mexico when it came out

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.