Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If they had to decide among Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball for bette - Minitokyo

If they had to decide among Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball for bette

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

This is a question that made me one of my compass he already makes a while........ and he told me......

If for some reason these two series were ended up facing one against the other and alone the winner he was entitled the of being transmitted....... For which would vote?....

For my it was a question difficult to respond but even so my answer was strong......

Saint Seiya....... For that reason it is that I want to know their opinion in this respect.......

Thanks to all for their interest!....

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

Saint Seya since it was more important for me than DB

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Saint Seiya, of course ^^

It's better than DB, and besides, I've seen too much DB...>_<

And if it's the Hades saga, even better ^^

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Saint Seiya,

I like it a lot more than db... and it had a lot more story into it!

Signature

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

yep saint seiya definitely, since it was one of the first animes that i really got into

maldita42

maldita42

Live for the music

no no! >.<! yeah is true .. I like much SS ... but .. I think is more fun DB! .. nn ... but .. only DB because later DBZ DBGT and others ... doesn't fun :[ ... well... for me ..

nn!! ...

for fight?? .. DB! is better

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Uh...VS threads aren't allowed. :(

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i am really sorry for this my dear friend kizarey , but is true favorites threads and versus , are not allowed anymore , but i going to give you my opinion.

dragon ball was good since i enjoyed the movies from Z ,specially with brolly , i love gt , but now the saga in over ,

saint seiya is my favorite since 1992 , but is not over yet still is airing , hades saga , well if i have to choice beetwen this 2 ,i am with saint seiya , Pegassus ryu se ken

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.