Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Allow me to introduce myself.. - Minitokyo

Allow me to introduce myself..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

hello everyone! ^_^!! i really love this site~! all these awesome wallpapers! great job!! your all so talented!!! i hope i can have some fun conversations with everybody! (i must get to level 5 so i can download scans =_= ) *determined..* XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Irashai~ ^^ Welcome to MiniTokyo, the forum where the one and only man faye frequents XD

Enjoy your stay!

DJ-of-E

Le

people spam to level 5 and then leave MT activity for life. I hope you're not one of them.

Supz to MiniTokyo!

Hi hi ^^ I'm new here too. I'm really loving this place so far.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

lmao...love the but cheeks DJ...hahaha

lol lovey sig hahaha XD thanks everyone ^_^ and no, i wont spam ^_^;; !!!

Rand-Ciel

William

...I'm a man of wealth and taste. Heh, welcome.

"On the streets and on your own.
Almost lost and almost home."
- Doves

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

(Interesting, a moderator has the same intro thread title as you... Rolling Stones reference. Heh). Anyway, hey there, and a warm welcome to you, despite the fact this is hideously LATE. So sorry.
Well, praise th' lord! Another with a Nicholas D. Wolfwood avatar?! *Glomps gently*. And it's animated, to boot!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.