Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bored with reality.... - Minitokyo

bored with reality....

page 1 of 1 14 total items

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

how many have just wished they could embark on an adventure...like in Escaflowne....
seeing that movie made me realize how boring this life can be........i wish something like that would really happen :(

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

Bojack

Bojack

Ancient Soul Reaper named Sin

Almost every day of my life

hmm, all the time, but I still enjoy life...only you can make your life fun ;) and I do with mine what I want..everyday.

Signature Image

MMmmm... I don´t think you need to live in a world like Escaflowne to live an exciting life... If you are bored with you life, then change the way you are living to get rid of the things you dislike...

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

yeah..but im talking things beyond the scope of reality happening..its just not possible in this world (sigh)..no magic.....but.....we make do with what we got

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

reality is far more complex than magic, hence a lot more fun, you just have to tweak it to your personal likings.

Signature Image

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Personally my life has always been TOO MUCH like an anime. Sometimes the quiet life is pretty good.

You should be careful what you wish for DicloniusLucy. That little adventure you alwayswanted might not be alll its cracked up to be. Its alot easier to watch something than to experience it up close and personal...

im bored with reality because i dont really do anything because i dont have a boyfriend to do anything with or a friend i mean i do have friends but we dont hang out or anything just at school everytime i see a fantasy or anime movie i wish something like that would happen to me because it would be more fun

I feel like that everytime I have a vacation.

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

i feel an emptiness inside me whenever i get to the end of a good book or anime, or movie or game. or when friends leave...its like, OK..now reality is back, and i have to put fantasy on hold..it drives me mad!
its even worse when something is part of a series, because i rush through the part i have so fast and then am stuck waiting for a year for the next part....

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Yea, life is boring. Sure it might be uneasy not knowing the outcomes of something like getting pulled into another world or journey, but it might even be fun ;) Road trips are ok, but it's still depressing because you're "grounded" on earth.

Signature

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Yea Im bored with reality, I sometime wish that there was something better out there, but so far nothing has come up. I dont like how the world is, all you do is crap in your life. It would be great if I could live a life like I see in Anime/Manga, atleast I would have meaning, rather than doing nothing on this blue planet I call home.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

if i cant have an amazing adventure, then my other alternative wish would be to go into deep space.....and meet aliens.....that would be extremely cool......
the movie Contact reminded me of this thought

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.