Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA Homunculus creators (spoilers) - Minitokyo

FMA Homunculus creators (spoilers)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

HI everyone! ^^ The other day I was wondering about Homunculus and who created them.

Lust was made by Scar's brother, Sloth by Ed and Al, Wrath by Ed and Al's master and Envy was created by Hohemheim of Light, but... who created Glutony and Pride?? I can't remember if the said who did them in the anime! @.@ if someone knows please tell me!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

I have your same problem...I can't remember myself, sorry. T_T
But heck, why don't you look it up on an FMA site or somethin'?
I'm sure that'll help. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Dante said pride was her greatest creation, greed was also made by her, and i'm not sure about gluttony

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yea, talk about spoilers. I don't know who made glutony and I don't know who pride is. Can you belive that wraith has Ed's arm and leg!

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

BiNumber3 is right about that. Dante wants to live forever so she created Pried to infultrate the military so she could pull the strings behind the seens. She's using Pride so she can get her hands on the stone. Dante is also Izumis master and she also makes her medican. And I to am not sure who made Gluttony.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

I don't think it's ever mentioned who made gluttony in the anime, maybve in the manga or somethin

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hmmm maybe. And yes Wrath is the true evil of the Homunculius. He really is bad even tho at first you would not think so.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Of course Wrath would be evil, I mean his name speaks for itself, don't you think so? ^_^'
But yeah, now I remember, about Dante and all.
Now Gluttony is the only mystery.
(how could I forget T_T)

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hmm well if Envy was created by Hohemheim then maybe Gluttony was also. Grrr I wish I new.

Probably Gluttony was created by either Hohenheim or Dante in a past experiment perhaps...

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

wow! thanks you all for your help. Now that you say it, I remember that it was Dante who created Pride XP. Well, I'll try to find out who created gluttony... (I hate that fat guy by the way)! But anyway, thank you very much!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.