Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Believers - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Who believes in some of those old myths such as the Lochness monster or the yeti?

What about other myths (such as Greek myth, Roman myth, Norse...)?

My opinions:

1. They MAY exist, tech has not gotten advanced enough to really find out (ie we still haven't been to the bottom of the ocean with divers and such). If there are squids that make Moby Dick look like an anchovy, anythings possible.

2. Norse and Greek over most

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I think the Lochness monster is real and i think Bigfoot is too lol.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i think big foot exist, could be last human strand of DNA that connects with our early ancestry,
however, i think loch ness is not possible unless it is a sentient plant.
the following are scientific based.
any mammal, animal must have the basis of 200 lifeforms of equal to survive(community existence), plants need not that as they can reproduce individual or based on others like bees.
any mammal must graze( we humans also do, we must hunt) a creature that is described as the whole to be size of the lochness will die of starvation unless it filter feeds or based on sunlight photogenesis, which is menaing that it is plantlife.
any animal must have the basis of survival ground, no place to move and hunt, no mates, die is the only exit because there is no such life as survival without encouragement from other sources.
also, every animal needs the basis of air, unless it is fishlife, it would not be possible for mammals to stay underwater for too long, in this case, it must have gills, which would mean it is not a mammal, unless it is frog like, which the described creature is not

also, there are no bones, could be dead, but no animal evidence, meaning like plants, they degenerate as they decay in water, becoming a part of it

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

i try not to trouble my already overcrowded mind by thinking about nessie etc.
nessie prolly died years back
big foot too.

as for greek myths. no i don;t believe them.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Yeah I belive even that mexian lizerd that eats goats.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Actually I think they found A such squid i believe some Japanese Scientists recently took a picture of one

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Quote by Ghost357Yeah I belive even that mexian lizerd that eats goats.

You mean Quezecoatl? I live in New Mexico and supposedly some farmer caught one ..> dont think it is real though.

Quote by Devildudei think big foot exist, could be last human strand of DNA that connects
with our early ancestry,
however, i think loch ness is not possible unless it is a sentient
plant.
the following are scientific based.
any mammal, animal must have the basis of 200 lifeforms of equal to
survive(community existence), plants need not that as they can
reproduce individual or based on others like bees.
any mammal must graze( we humans also do, we must hunt) a creature that
is described as the whole to be size of the lochness will die of
starvation unless it filter feeds or based on sunlight photogenesis,
which is menaing that it is plantlife.
any animal must have the basis of survival ground, no place to move and
hunt, no mates, die is the only exit because there is no such life as
survival without encouragement from other sources.
also, every animal needs the basis of air, unless it is fishlife, it
would not be possible for mammals to stay underwater for too long, in
this case, it must have gills, which would mean it is not a mammal,
unless it is frog like, which the described creature is not also, there
are no bones, could be dead, but no animal evidence, meaning like
plants, they degenerate as they decay in water, becoming a part of it

And that is some useful infromation. Didnt know about the 200 to a species thing. And in order to find remains wouldnt they need to be preserved in an environment that would prevent decomposition? Maybe the bodies of these animals decompose quicker?

Quote by zeroenna57Actually I think they found A such squid i believe some Japanese Scientists recently took a picture of one

And yes the Giant squid was found in Japan. Although they said that it wasnt as giant as they had hoped. Supposedly it was really young

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

Sorry, don't believe. For pretty much the same reasons that Devildude stated.

As for myths... I love myths. They're great... stories. But only stories.

Then again, it might be funny... if everyone in the world got to Hades and found out that the religion no one had believed in for thousands of years was the truth. But I really doubt that could be true.

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

I beleive in some.But I think stories about Bigfoot and the Lochness are blown way out of poportion.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.