Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Internet Radio - Minitokyo

Internet Radio

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm looking for some good stations to listen to online. Any recommendations? I usually go for anime with something like Armitage's Dimension or Keiichi.net (more so the former), but I could go for some video game stations as well. What does everyone else listen to (aside from their own music on the computer of course...)?

"If you are planning to stay for three days, then your stay will coincide with the end of the world. Is that going to be alright with you?"
"I do not believe she just asked us that..."
-Kino's Journey

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

My winamp bookmarked stations include:

BigBRadio - not really anime, but rather japanese, korean, and chinese pop
Japan-a-radio - a range of current japanese music, including a variety of anime hits
kawaii-radio - like japan-a-radio, japanese music with anime mixed into the playlists

you can also find anime stations if you go to winamp's shoutcast radio listing, and then in search type in "japan." You should find stations like Armitage's Dimension Jpop/Anime and Anime Radio Network.

Hope that helps. :)

edit: I've never tried armitage or anime radio networks, so I cannot comment on the quality of these stations. But I think it's always worth a try.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadoxMy winamp bookmarked stations include:
BigBRadio - not really anime, but rather japanese, korean, and chinese
pop
Japan-a-radio - a range of current japanese music, including a variety
of anime hits
kawaii-radio - like japan-a-radio, japanese music with anime mixed into
the playlists
you can also find anime stations if you go to winamp's shoutcast radio
listing, and then in search type in "japan." You should find stations
like Armitage's Dimension Jpop/Anime and Anime Radio Network.
Hope that helps. :)

woooo! i listen to Japan-A-Radio, too....and kawaii-radio. both are good choices. *nods approval* i agree with Eternal

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

do you pay to listen to Japan-A-Radio, and if so is it worth it? I noticed its only $5, but $5 is $5.

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Digitally Imported Radio for all your trance, techno, house & all the other trance sub categories.

My own personal favorite Vocal Trance

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by warriormarsdo you pay to listen to Japan-A-Radio, and if so is it worth it? I noticed its only $5, but $5 is $5.

I love Japan-a-Radio. Last time I heard though it was free. I know it's at least free on iTunes.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.