Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can anyone recommend any good korean artists? - Minitokyo

can anyone recommend any good korean artists?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

im i a big fan of j-music, and i want to listen to some korean artists too, but i don't know of any, so if anyone could recommend some groups/artist i would be greatful for your help!

I'm kind of old skool in terms of kpop I listened to g.o.d, Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, 5tion, Baby Vox, Jewelery, BoA, milk, FinKL and SES, some groups from these have kinda broken up and gone solo but yea their stuff is still good.

HiEiLoVa

HiEiLoVa

rock lee is <3

Dong Bang Shin Gi!!!

{...does the [heArt] remember what the [miNd] cannot?...}
{...& don't worry...you have me.}

I'd recommend Clazziquai, they have a very nice R 'n' B sound...great vocals too...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by heijihattori2000I'm kind of old skool in terms of kpop I listened to g.o.d, Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, 5tion, Baby Vox, Jewelery, BoA, milk, FinKL and SES, some groups from these have kinda broken up and gone solo but yea their stuff is still good.

Same here, but I also recommend for those who like fast-pace modern music to switch to S#ARP as well.

Baby Vox, and As One have also got some nice tracks to listen to, as well as SES who apparently sung in both Japanese and Korean released albums, just like the superstar BoA had been all too familiar with.

If you want to listen to a more classical singer in the lines of Jun Shibata, Lee Soo Young has some great tracks you should check out. It's mostly gentle, but sweet.

I haven't listened to them in so long though. **Giggles** I prefer listening to those Japanese CDs right from the out-of-the-box model types here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hmmm..i supposingly BoA
she sings both jap and korean but she did sing an englihs song tho with westlife if not mistaken =l
her song spark is nice..^^

okay! ^_^ thanks for the advice !

ure welcomez ^.^* hope u enjoy the songs tho

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I recommend SE7EN if you haven't heard of him before...I quite like his songs---I'd say they're pop/love songs (I'm not sure, though). His voice is really nice as well...give him a try if you haven't already XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Quote by Sallyf322I recommend SE7EN if you haven't heard of him before...I quite like his songs---I'd say they're pop/love songs (I'm not sure, though). His voice is really nice as well...give him a try if you haven't already XD

I think he's R&B :), if u like him you'll probably also like TaeBin

oh yea I forgot to mention this last time

Kiss - Because I'm a Girl, this is a really really good song, theres a canto version by Bobo in aqua heroes but yea its probably been translated into like every language by now.....lolz

Auralis

Auralis

rawr

Fly To The Sky <3 2 uber hawt guys -> kR&B ;x

Signature Image

I like Lee Jung Hyun. She is a techno/rave type singer. My favorite song from her right now is her Ari Ari song. :)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.