Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you anime marathon much? - Minitokyo

Do you anime marathon much?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

I always doo.. i go crazy i do it when im stressed which ends up hurting me more...
Usally do it the day before a big test and im too tired to next morning... sigh..

Well i think any anime fan would be able to make a marathon i for one made several but the ones i remeber most are Naruto ( whole night of ninjustsu lol) Full Metal Alchemist ( the whole 25 ending episodes in one night yay lol ) and Trigun those are the ones i remeber most :P

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I think some of you are a little confused as what a marathon involves. It would be a constant non-stop run of 1 episode or series right after the other. With only bathroom breaks and grabbing some food along the way. As soon as you stop for the night the marathon is over. So for any one to watch most series it will take about 12 hours to do so. For most Gundam series you're looking at close to 24 hours.

I've run a Gundam marathon every Thanksgiving. And it's always the original movies and the OVA series. Thought about running a Zeta Gundam marathon this year but 50 episodes is a little too much without severe exhaustion. A Urusei Yatsura marathon is out of the question, unless I decided to run that as a series of marathons. Plural meaning multipule marathons.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

yep..i always do..... :D It's fun....come to think of it....I always try to see them series all at once without stoping...... :sweat: x_x XP

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Marathon I do yes I do!

I sit about 1 - 2times a week and watch either a complete 13episode series or split a 26episode series into 2-3sessions and then stuff like Naruto when I started it was already at episode 96 so watched about 17-18epsides a night so didn't sleep much that week with Naruto watchings and all.

Others I watch like 5-6episodes every 3-4 days of an anime.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I'm afraid I'm usually only good for about 2 hrs. at a time. Usually one collection (or volume) of 4-5 episodes works just fine until I can make time to sit back and do it again.

That, and I'd probably try to stretch out the entertainment assumming these 26 ep. collections that we're seeing (which are great). When I was younger I'd probably have been fine in front of the TV watching this stuff for a solid afternoon, but not now -- as much as I enjoy it.

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

I marathon as often as I can. Last time is was Naruto. Plus, I don't sleep much anyway, so I might as well. Yep... okay.

heck yea...im not goin let my anime sit on the shelf for display...plus i like my anime...i try to run everything once and cycle around again

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

XTeK

XTeK

Child of the Violent Wind

If you mean watch a series back to back to back for a long period of time, then yeah. I do that every Saturday morning. I usually watch a few episodes of Mai HiME, AIR, Bleach and Naruto. Sometimes I watch the latest anime series that I'm watching as well.

Nismosis

One Of The Last Nice Guys

It's rare that I marathon an anime. The series really has to hold my attention and I've got to be in a particular mood. I did marathon Tsukihime in celebration of Halloween tho. :)

Only because I'm too old to go trick or treating. T_T

Yeah, i've done it a few times before! (planning on another one in November, since its gonna be one year aniversery for FMA, been on in the USA for almost a year!)

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.