Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online goes spanish! - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online goes spanish!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Finaly, this new suprise for me, I never thought that RO will have an spanish server, I'm so happy because I will never again play in those creppy fake emulator servers.
I will play the real game, with real people, f*** all those who don't want a real RO server in spanish (my native language), cheers for gravity!

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1313310/000130901405000630/htm_783.htm

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SileniusFinaly, this new suprise for me, I never thought that RO will have an spanish server, I'm so happy because I will never again play in those creppy fake emulator servers.
I will play the real game, with real people, f*** all those who don't want a real RO server in spanish (my native language), cheers for gravity!
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1313310/000130901405000630/htm_783.htm

dude.....i normaly dont say this, but.....SHUT UP, whats the big deal if its in spanish? there are alot of ro servers(i mean in different countries), and just because some people dont wanna play the ''real ro'' dosent mean you can say fuck to them

It is time for you to drown

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

That's because i been playing in free servers, and i don't have the way to pay for the real game, finaly this is the chance, always is problems because the server is down, the GMs are lame people.... no no no, that sucks.
Finaly someone takes the strings to make the things right. A hispanic RO server will make the diference. And there's a lot of people waiting for this.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SileniusThat's because i been playing in free servers, and i don't have the way to pay for the real game, finaly this is the chance, always is problems because the server is down, the GMs are lame people.... no no no, that sucks.
Finaly someone takes the strings to make the things right. A hispanic RO server will make the diference. And there's a lot of people waiting for this.

a private server? lol there are ALOT of spanish servers(private) yes yes indeed the GMs are mostly lame people, never do somthing good for the server, anyway keep it low dude

It is time for you to drown

Atomskcs

Atomskcs

Angel of Black Fire

I agree, thx for that person on my country who bought the gravity rights =D

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.