Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is or in that the history of saint seiya is based? And do - Minitokyo

Which is or in that the history of saint seiya is based? And do

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

Good...... as he commented to some people......... but that anything is to increase my knowledge it has more than enough saint seiya........ because a teacher of the vocational one challenges myself to demonstrate the knowledge on this series......... And although I have the bases and the basic thing.......... I need to know but.........

For that reason it is that I request their help of all to pass this challenge...........

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

I dont understand what you mean here. I 've watched the series, but dont understand your question.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Hmmm yes, I also don't quite understand your question... are you asking for Saint Seiya fans to give you more info about the series? ^_^'

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.