Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in dragons? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in dragons?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

It's as simple question, Do you believe in dragons? They could be true because centuries ago knight's use to battle them in england, and in this same time, In china, they worshiped dragons. Alot of culture believed in dragons. This came up to my mind because i got a dragon handbook. It has spells and tells you about the stuff they do. I also have a vampire book. So, do you believe in dragons? They may all be dead by now.

I'm Back!!

I Believe in dragons. Infact, i saw one last year at the zoo. Its called the komodo dragon^.~

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by toxictea23I Believe in dragons. Infact, i saw one last year at the zoo. Its called the komodo dragon^.~

LoL :)

I'm Back!!

nah, I don't really :o
It wiz same with santa I didn't beleive in him from the start :)
but I don't think there's nothin wrong with beleiving in them just like religions :)

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i do believe that they once walked the earth. i love dragons even if they are gone. very beautiful creatures i think

Quote by toxictea23I Believe in dragons. Infact, i saw one last year at the zoo. Its called the komodo dragon^.~

haha..yeah....ur right...dont you guys see this reptile are near to the dragon type....its face...skin...and tongue too..

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Banda-kun

Too much is never enough...

Yes, I beliave in dragons...
as a Chinese sign

Death is always option.

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

I believe in dragons. especially after watching an animal planet and there special on how dragons might exist if they were alive. that was really cool. ^-^
plus, basically all the old cultures around the world have stories on dragons and alot of those places couldn't communicate with each other. so they had to be real!

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

hell yea

As much I like dragons I don't believe in them but I love to read story about them and how they live.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i think its possible.
i was born in the YEAR of the dragon by the way.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Yes I do!!! :D :D :D

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i belive they were once alive, or they still may be alive but there in a real good hiding place.lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

i believe in Dragons coz Dragons rocks man...!!

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

bqc

Yea i believe they once existed, but only one left is the komodo dragon. I wonder if they really did breath fire though...scary yet very cool

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yup, i believe they exist^^
they are such beautiful creatures. in chinese legends, they're always given a duty to protect something^^

Amru-chan

Amru-chan

Strawberry Amru

I belive in dragon. Because I like dragon, it's very very beutiful, strongly and powerful.
I like dragon in Chinese lengend and Vietnamese lengend ^^.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hey everybody i hope dragons exist .....

but i dont think they will until someone trys to genetically make one....

that would be kool a flying dragon.....very awesome

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step

-confusius-

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

i believe they exist tooo but maybe they are the dinasour bones taht were left behind today....
hmm, if they were alive what will be to uis????and will they be agood help to us???

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are alive, they might have been way back. That would be hot.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Of cause i believe in dragons, wats not to believe.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Of course I believe :).
They are cool and cute!!!! I love dragons!!!! Can you write me title of you book about dragnos? Please!!!
The best way is to pm me, ok ^^. I'm very garteful for everything :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

It would be awesome if they had existed, but I personally don't think they did. Love stories that have dragons in them, but just thinking of their size and comparing them to other things that can actually fly... I'd say no way ^^;;

Hummmm... Good question....! ^^
Dragons are a legend (probably) but.... I think they had PERHAPS existed....!
There are a lot of stories about them but... dragons may be never existed...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.