Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 College: This is everyone's future - Minitokyo

College: This is everyone's future

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by AkaikenHere in the Philippines, private universities and colleges rise their
tuition fees every year and that's very bad. Good thing I'm on a public
university with lower tuition fees and other expenses. XD
But it'll be worth it if a certain person graduated from college since
he/she'll have some jobs and earn it, hehehe!

I agree. :)
And I'm very lucky to get in a public university because it has lower tuition fee. (My tuition fee next semester is Php 6691 | Edit: $1 = Php56). If I didn't able to go in a public university my tuition fee will become higher. My parents will work hard for sure just to provide my tuition fee.
I think that graduating in a college is very important. It will help a person to find jobs easily.

I don't go to college yet seeing as I am in the 11th grade. I'll be sure to keep what was said here in mind though for future reference.

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

that's true

There's No place like hell

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I'm worrried...college is going to cost my brother and me a lot of money. As much as I like the two of us being about a year apart, the fact that we'll be entering college consecutively will kill our parents' pockets >_< Why are all the prices increasing...? *sigh*

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.