Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fave Final Fantasy - Minitokyo

Fave Final Fantasy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

So here is a question that has probably been asked before, but I am new so I don't really know. What is your favorite Final Fantasy game? Who is you Favorite Final Fantasy character and why?

My favorite game has to be number 10 so far, but that changes every time I play a new Final Fantasy. I have yet to play 11 because I don't want to spend all the extra money to play it online. My favorite character would have to be a toss up between Vincent and Sephiroth. That's because they are just both so mysterious and cool.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

^^ You can try the search box before creating new threads. Also, please refrain from creating favorites/versus threads.

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

There's more information on Forum Participation here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21168/

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

I've only played:

FF7
Final Fantasy tactics (PS)
Final Fantasy tactics advanced (GBA)

But out of all of them I prefer final fantasy tactics

My two ALL time favorite characters are Orlandu (t.g. Cid) and Cloud (final fantasy tactics version).
T.G. Cid is a psycho insane killer who is near god, and cloud, i've heard, gets really strong attacks.
(Oops I finished posting this after the warning was posted Oo)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oh sorry, I did use the search box before I posted this and nothing came up. So I thought it was ok. However, I will in the future refrain from posting anything about comparing or versus or faves. Again sorry!!!

hm my favorite final fantasy would have to be either 10 or 7 i liked 10 for the voice acting and graphics and i like 7 because it has sephiroth and cloud in it and the storyline was interesting

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

My favorite game would be FF8 or FF2. As for the caracter, I like Seifer from FF8. He thinks he's an adult and then crumbles to the floor like a little kid... I love that part of the game.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

Mine has got to be FF7. The storyline is a little comfusing at times but it's very compelling and it just has a way of making you play it over and over. Graphics as stunning back then. I just love collecting materias.

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

My fav suppose to be ff10. and my fav suppose to be er.. Wakka! Hehe! Jus love him so much.. funny and also strong.. I also like Seifer from ff8. So far, I played 7,8,9,10 and 10-2. XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

FF7. Sephiroth.............Oo, Then FFX, then FF9

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by unicorn2006^^ You can try the search box before creating new threads. Also, please refrain from creating favorites/versus threads.

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

There's more information on Forum Participation here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21168/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.