Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you lose a level? - Minitokyo

how do you lose a level?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Everybody seems to ask how do you increase your level, but I think what is just as important is how do you lose levels or how do they decrease? Basically what shouldn't you do to decrease your level?

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

I don't think levels can be taken away.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Levels do not decrease unless the posts you made are deleted, or the gallery items that you submit are deleted. You also lose level for any favorites or comments that you received when the gallery item is deleted.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

when u submit something illegal, wrong, hentai, low effort, not your work but put as yours, ripping and copying, your walls or scans may get deleted. therefore, with this, a penalty that cuts your level. you can also read the help section for this.
please read carefully the FAQ and the Help thread beforehand.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

when something is deleted you lose level

Thanx for the info.

All this makes me go eep. Hmm I will keep posting and make sure that level does not go down. :D Thanks for the info!

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Wait is it an entire level, or just the points for the post?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by UltimaninjaWait is it an entire level, or just the points for the post?

You lose the percentage towards leveling for any posts made, any gallery items submitted, and any comments or favorites received if deleted. All losses and gains are equivalent to each other and dependant on what level you are at.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Hmmm.....thats really good to know! T_T thankyou

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Prettymuch, unless you post a ridiculous ammount of work that isn't yors and get ridiculous ammounts of comments on them, then you have nothing to worry about lol.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

That is such a major help! I was afraid I would lose an entire level...btw if your level one and you were to lose a level would you be kicked off or what?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by UltimaninjaThat is such a major help! I was afraid I would lose an entire level...btw if your level one and you were to lose a level would you be kicked off or what?

No you woulnd't be kicked off you'd just be in a decimal percentage like say you were at 15.25% and then one of your posts was deleted you'd most likely go to a lower percentage like 14.78% or something.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kouta-domo

Kouta-domo

Dark Savior

You lose the percentage towards leveling for any posts made, any gallery items submitted, and any comments or favorites received if deleted. All losses and gains are equivalent to each other and dependant on what level you are at.

WOW i never knew that thx.:)

Do as you heart tells you,
so you won't regret it later.
War brings Sorrow, but we must fight
to protect our loved ones from the sorrow.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote: You lose the percentage towards leveling for any posts made, any gallery items submitted, and any comments or favorites received if deleted. All losses and gains are equivalent to each other and dependant on what level you are at.

Mmm.. keep in mind that we don't have levels anymore so the above information is no longer applicable.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by unicorn2006

Quote: You lose the percentage towards leveling for any posts made, any gallery items submitted, and any comments or favorites received if deleted. All losses and gains are equivalent to each other and dependant on what level you are at.

Mmm.. keep in mind that we don't have levels anymore so the above information is no longer applicable.

Agreed. This forum is actually no longer applicable.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

We used to have levels. They're called credits now.
Basically submitting/downloading anything.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah the credits only go down when deleted.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by Lacuslover81Yeah the credits only go down when deleted.

If I didn't visit the site from some time do I lose some of my credits?

Coming Soon ...

Member of: SEED- Forum, SEED Genesis Forum, The Clyne Faction, Yzak.nu Forum

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more Thread closed...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.