Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ^_^ It's Shiva's Birthday ^_^ - Minitokyo

^_^ It's Shiva's Birthday ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

VASHTHESTAMPED

VASHTHESTAMPED

Deamon Slayer

Don't know who this is but if a Friend of Angel-on-Dragon then it's a Friend of mine happy!!!!!!!!birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :) XD

in space no one can hear you Scream...
but down here your MINE...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
bunny will rule this world some day then ya'll see... ^_^

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

*throws confetti* happy birthday *sings happy birthday* i hope your wishes come true and that from this day to your next birthday is a good year! umm...here you go *gives cookies*

I know that this is two days late but I would like to wish you a happy birthday.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i think im being late with the greetings so i would say belated happy birthday to you Shiva. wishing you more bdays to come and happiness the whole year round. God bls you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.