Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you download a serie right to the end? - Minitokyo

Do you download a serie right to the end?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This question may be unclear. The core of this problem lies in the fact that in every serie, the first or a few first eps are shared very well, while when approaching to the end, the files get much rarer.
Is it acceptable for you to dl like 15 of 26 eps and then suddenly stop watching it?
Or how do you explain this troublesome phenomenon?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

It depends mostly if I like the series and if there are other series that I want to download more that are being released... I'm on 56k so many times I start downloading a series because there's nothing interesting being released, then I drop it when something I really want to see starts getting released.

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I usualy download the whole serie...i dont have problems of download speed :D and usualy i wait for the complete serie...but if is on going i download it and wait not so patiently the last episodes...like Kaleido Star & Tenshi na Komanaiki

If the series is good, or my download source includes them all, I'll get the whole thing. If the series is enjoyable then no, it's not "acceptable" and I'll look around until (hopefully) I find a source for the rest.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

it depends...bad series like bakuten i dropped immediately ~_~

if i find a direct download site that has all complete eps, then i would download it all but if its new anime that came out then i would download straight to the end.

Signature Image

Most of the series i watch i finish like: r.o.d TV, Gungrave, Chrono Crusade(want to read manga), Love Hina(although the series never finish.. good thing i have the manga) Chobits( series ended just like manga) and soon to be FMa

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

I explicitly download entire series since I don't want to be forced to stop watching if it's really thrilling... But then again, I don't have any problems with either download speed or space, and I still have tons of anime out there so I don't have to watch the ones being released as we speak... erm.. type ^_^'

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I rarely drop series but it can happens...I usually download the entire serie :)

KohakuXP

Neutral

Nope, never drop any anime series..Thats probably because I only download the ones I know instead of new ones. o_O But..If the serie is pretty long Ill get bored or watching it soon. So I only watch anime eps to max 26 eps. ^-^;

Depends on the series, if its really popular like FMa I'll usually download them ep by ep and then share them on the school network for other people. However I never start watching a series that isn't finished already as I hate waiting for eps to come out.

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

I'll usually download the whole series, no matter how long. The only issue for me is how interested I am in it. If I find myself not the least bit interested in the next episode, I'll usually just let go (like in the case of Gundam Seed...which I'll probably pick up again later anyway...just cause I hate not finishing things).
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

shirohamada

baka newbie

i would if i could.

but not all anime, i don't like cheesy ones.

I usually download everything first and just delete it if it sucks.

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I download everything. Loads of bandwidth to waste so meh.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

whenever I start a series I watch the first ep.. when I like it, I continue to download it... when I dislike it, I remove the eps I've seen... if the series gets licensed before it finishes, I quit it and remove all the files from my hdd..

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I dl the whole serie, but only in good quality :)

Signature

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

I download everything as long as it looks interesting

Signature Image

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

I usually download all of the series :P

I'll watch a lot of 1st episodes and continue from there if I like the series. Sometimes I'll drop it from disinterest after that though. For series I like, I download until they're licensed for R1, then I usually keep whatever eps I have until I get the first DVD, then the episodes get deleted from the hard drive.

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I think the only full series I have downloaded is Gravitation, but I have millions of first + second episodes of various series.

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I usually wait a little while after a series comes out, look around, see how popular it is and what it's about, which groups are subbing it. I like to try and make informed choices in which series to download, so I know I'll want to download the whole thing and not regret it.

Signature Image

80%

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I hate starting something and not finishing it so generally, I tend to finish a whole series no matter what. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.