Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What the HECK is going on in the gallery?! - Minitokyo

What the HECK is going on in the gallery?!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Why is there a bunch of crap being uploaded within the past week?

Dual posting of images by two users minutes apart.
Cut and paste wallpapers that take 2 minutes to complete.
People stealing other people walls/Dosh/art and posting them.
"Offical" walls posted by users that say they made them even with copyrights attached.
"Scans" that just happen to be the same size as walls (1024x768) (800x600).
Newbs posting and adding favs to other newbs to boost levels.

Are people just not reading the TOS or what?!

Signature Image

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

I've noticed the exact same thing, yet I am not one of them. Uploading things like that really pisses me off. It disorganizes the site gallery.

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

If you find wallpapers that violate MT policy, please report them. It's the only way to stem the tide.
And MT is always like that, sadly. It's up to responsible members to report them and clean up after them.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

People do that to boost their lvl? why? i mean getting to 10 is easy enough without cheating, n theres really no point to go higher as it gives no benefits aside from prestige(maybe)

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Quote by Tama-NekoIf you find wallpapers that violate MT policy, please report them. It's the only way to stem the tide.
And MT is always like that, sadly. It's up to responsible members to report them and clean up after them.

Yeah, I guess your right. I really never thought it was this bad. But I am doing what you stated so thanks a bunch.

Signature Image

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

An I the only one that reports crappy walls? o.o;

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Any report will be gladly processed. Always keep in mind that :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by boogybroAn I the only one that reports crappy walls? o.o;

nope, i do too..i just don't have the time right now..but when i get the chance..harharhar

Quote by KeltoshAny report will be gladly processed. Always keep in mind that :D

Gee Keltosh, I thought you would be the last person to say that. ;)

Signature Image

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

I'll have to make sure that I keep an eye out for this. Thanks for posting an awareness! :-)

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

Man, this is insane! To all the mods at MT, my hat is off to you.

i cannot believe the amount of garbage you have to sift through to make an objective decision on what stays and what goes. I also can't believe that people (even after they are warned) will continue to upload "stuff" that is not even theirs!

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If we all do our share in reporting bad submissions and bad threads, then that should make the moderators' jobs much easier. =)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.