Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was your first anime movie/show/manga? - Minitokyo

What was your first anime movie/show/manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

What was your first anime movie/show/manga? To answer my own question my first movie was Slayers Motion Picture from suncoast. That is what truly turned me over to this lovely little dark side. XD my first show was actually an eighties child show called Lady Lovely Locks, and my first manga was Fushigi Yugi.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

hyrulesheir, as there are already quite a large number of threads on first anime or first manga, I ask that you please use one of those to make note of your own personal firsts rather than create new threads.

Please remember to search before creating new threads to avoid cluttering up the forums with duplicates. Thanks!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Thank you for taking the time to point that out. I was not paying close attention as I should have and apologize for adding more to the lists. But now know better, thanks! :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.