Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's good with rice? - Minitokyo

What's good with rice?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

anything with meat XD
<---------*blatant carnivore*
if you want something simple:
~ belgian steak - season sirloin steak with salt and pepper and sear each side for a min with margarine
~ egg - any type of cooking works, fry it, boil it, poach it, w/e
~ chicken - pepper, a bit of crushed garlic, soy sauce, a bay leaf, leave it in oven for like 15 mins or until it looks done

and my all time favourite 2 words: take out

Most any kind of chinese food will do the trick.

I think...chiken is the best....or some meat juicy..... ;D ;D

anebir

anebir

^^~

curry!

i like to eat dried pork and pretty much any other type of chinese food with the rice

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i read rice everyday too...that's what chinese people usually eat ^_^' what's good with it? lol, everything :D well, almost everything. can't start to name them chinese dishes XD

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

I like eating my rice with garlic and parmesan cheese.YUM!!

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

rice well i don't eat it often but if i eat it than with some sort of sauce and meat but never with fish i hate everything mixed with it

Signature

I eat rice with salt only :nya:

Signature Image

If you are Asian, anything is good with rice. It is like Eruopean eating bread.

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

Anything!!!!

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Indeed, I eat it with chicken, curry, fish even with fries! Portugese people eat almost anything with rice. But I would like a Dutch meal now and then...

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

One of these days I'll need to try eating it with soy sauce^^"

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

rice! everything goes with rice...well, maybe everything...but i usually eat it with dishes and sorta mix it with the rice. soy sauce with rice is so so good too! :D

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

Rice is good with soy sauce, fish, beef, pork xP they are the best of course your pork, beef and fish is fried ^^ yum yum ^^ and also chicken! its good too xP

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I'm getting hungry again =.=

my cousin eats spagetti and rice... weird isnt it

anything meaty with rice is all good for me... hotdogs, spam, eggs, bacon, whatever...

Sephiroth: Cloud, I need you to work on Saturday!
Cloud: BUT I HAVE LAKERS TICKETS!

I love rice taste good no matter how you make it.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

flank steak and soy sauce, or chicken and soy sauce, or just rice and soy sauce, thats mainly what i eat it with.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

I love to eat rice with soy sauce. ^.^ I think it's really good also with basically any chinese dish ^.~

Signature

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by KigaI eat rice with salt only :nya:

^^" not sure if I wanna do that.

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Hmm.. Lessee here. Hassenpfeffer (Rabbit and wild rice), any form of Sushi, things of that nature. The rabbit I'm afraid is something you'll have to go out in the field to get (i.e. Shoot), although the meal it makes sure is good. ^.^

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

meat..

Signature

As a malaysian...i enjoyed eating rice with chicken curry,meat,vegetables..and many food you can eat together with rice..but ppl in Malaysia mostly eat it with curry..

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.