Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's good with rice? - Minitokyo

What's good with rice?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

ahaha....good ques..i love rice...hav to eat it everday...
i like it with chinese food :)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

hm...curry....I should try that too.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

With chicken and soya sauce! Or shrimps and other seafood. Next time, I gotta try it with some cheese...

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Everything :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

every thing is good with rice....

best thing is fried egg!!!!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hmm with rice, let see, fried egg's, scramble egg's, spam, gravy(only on thanksgiving), noodles, and hmm thats all, i guess, hehe

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by WasZanzEverything :D

Well...most of it anyway^^"

Ha...... hahaha..... hahahahaha... I'm Filipino. My parents eat rice with mangoes. Um... I don't though. I can't have steak without rice. It's weird without rice. It's the same with chicken... even eggs... even vegetarian meat... eggplants! Cabbage! Fish! Noodles! Perhaps even soy sauce alone! Some of my friends say they do that... Not me though.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

i like sturfry with rice

Just about anything can go with white rice, in my opinion. Considering white rice doesn't have much of a flavor, almost any pairing is going to be a good one.

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Quote by RenorfetearJust about anything can go with white rice, in my opinion. Considering white rice doesn't have much of a flavor, almost any pairing is going to be a good one.

Agreed.

Though I do admit, I have a soft spot for rice in milk with sugar.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

grilled beef and pork with some vegetables like a salad or something

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I'm not much of a rice eater since the only kind my parents cook are the smelly kind, but you can always try pouring a sauce over it.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Try ochazuke. White rice with some type of Asian tea and, if you have them, Japanese pickles. In fact, I think I may just cut this reply short and go make some right now!

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by echidnaboy726Try ochazuke. White rice with some type of Asian tea and, if you have them, Japanese pickles. In fact, I think I may just cut this reply short and go make some right now!

Hmmm...sounds like an interesting recipe^^"

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by lilblademasteri like it with egg and soy sauce :)

i agree

Signature Image

Kojiroh

Mokona

sweet and sour pork.. ^^

This above all, thine own self be true.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I cannot think of anything that isn't good with rice. I am particularly fond of putting things on top of it that have sauces that go well with rice, but don't completely soak the rice down with the stuff.

I am invincible!

I think rice is pleasant with soups and fish. I love steamed salmon with it for dinner <33 hmm .. X3

Spicy eggplant, believe it or not is fab too.

- This Free Life Crisis -

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Kalbi, korean bbq. A really good meal to eat^^

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by studioI think rice is pleasant with soups and fish. I love steamed salmon with it for dinner <33 hmm .. X3

Spicy eggplant, believe it or not is fab too.

I'm not really much of a seafood fan, but I love eggplant and rice :p

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

um actually, rice is good with ice cream and cinnamon, its a spanish dish that is excellent! YUM

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Rice is lovely with general tsao's chicken :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.