Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's good with rice? - Minitokyo

What's good with rice?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

I usually eat rice with eggs.

Quote by johngimeni eat rice everyday, guess its natural now

:D Same here..........

PS: What brand of RICE did you eat?
Thai rice or what?

with mushrooms^^

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

with garlic and cheese!

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

with shark fin soup :D , though you're probably not going to get that everyday T_T

Signature Image

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Anything really XD...from terriyaki to chocolate XD XD...

with curry! ^_^ i love it very much!

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by miaowmiaowmiaowwith garlic and cheese!

?.? weird....

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

fried rice is the best rice toppings of all...

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by ipizhmaniacfried rice is the best rice toppings of all...

I love fried rice^^

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

rice is still my rich source of protien i was travelling aroungeurope and without rice for aday i cannot live!

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I eat rice everyday... but I prefer eating noodles to eating rice. :S
I dun really like eating rice... but I have to admit that rice can be yummy if you mixed it with curry or some other gravies. >=D~

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Steamed white rice is not so healthy for you. Plus, it's empty carbs, meaning it will get you full quickly but that you'll get hungry again soon after. Nevertheless, there are many things you can put on rice! The most common ones are nori/seaweed, fish and other seafood, etc. But some of my favs are:

- chestnuts! Cut some chestnuts into 4ths, stick them in the pot/rice cooker with the rice. The chestnuts will get softer as they cook with the rice. This is a classic fall meal.

- green tea. "Green tea on rice?! Pooks has lost it again..." Honestly! brew a cup of fragrant and strong green tea and pour over the rice. eat with a spoon! Rose hip tea is also good.

Anything can be cooked with rice! just toss it in with the rice as it cooks. If you want to throw meat in, I would cook it first, then toss it in.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

raveII

Holy bring of ability

we always eat rice everyday, and you could remember he rice formula
in preventing some injury^^

merged: 11-02-2005 ~ 07:44pm
we always eat rice everyday, and you could remember the rice formula
in preventing some injury^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like beef and soy sauce and also Eel on rice.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Way too many things to list, but chicken and vegetables is one of my favorites to eat with rice. Swiss Steak is another great compliment to rice.

Dang these threads make me hungry...

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

rice is scrumptious with spaghetti ...
nah, j/k! there's not a day that goes by with me not eating rice. hmmm. rice goes good with anything, in my opinion.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Everything!

I cannot live without rice!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm....i like japanese soy sauce with rice or sweet and sour ribs! this makes me hungry! :)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

soups are generally good with rice, but CURRY! that's some crazy goodness right there. Curry and rice is food for days. Flavored rice is just awesome like mexican rice or that rice they have at chipotle (that stuff is "off the chain").

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

can't do without rice =)

of cos,eating rice is common to me obviously,therefore almost every meal at home has rice

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Rice has lots and lots of carbohydrates. *__*

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

baked chicken, lemon chicken, garlic chicken, hamburger meat, steak slices(grilled), hot and sour soup, pork , cubed pork, veggies, gyoza(dumpling), egg rolls, lumpia, and lamb all go well with rice steamed or otherwise.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by MistressPookyChanSteamed white rice is not so healthy for you. Plus, it's empty carbs, meaning it will get you full quickly but that you'll get hungry again soon after. Nevertheless, there are many things you can put on rice! The most common ones are nori/seaweed, fish and other seafood, etc. But some of my favs are:

- chestnuts! Cut some chestnuts into 4ths, stick them in the pot/rice cooker with the rice. The chestnuts will get softer as they cook with the rice. This is a classic fall meal.

- green tea. "Green tea on rice?! Pooks has lost it again..." Honestly! brew a cup of fragrant and strong green tea and pour over the rice. eat with a spoon! Rose hip tea is also good.

Anything can be cooked with rice! just toss it in with the rice as it cooks. If you want to throw meat in, I would cook it first, then toss it in.

Really o,o I never knew that.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.