Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's good with rice? - Minitokyo

What's good with rice?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

My cousin's favourite thing with rice...is terriyaki sauce...I personally just want anything hot with rice....but steamed vegetables...and chicken is pretty good with rice.....

i eat rice bcoz its my country's main food

i like fry patatoes

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

most fud is best eaten with rice. it depend on your preferance

SeaWeed! heheheheh XD

what kind of rice? i for one can not stand white rice, but rice with flavor i love to eat with cooked broacily and soy sauce. and maybe some chopped carrots and green peas. that's a real good combonation. yum yum

in the region where i lived in, there is a rice dish called "nasi lemak" in which the rice is cooked with coconut milk.. and the rice is often served with fried chicken wing, deep fried anchovies with peanuts, cucumber and a small fish that is deep fried..

What strange ways you deal with rice! That would be an Asian think when he saw this thread. Well, I`m quite boggled at your ways. But maybe you will think Asian eat rice strangely, i think?

I just steamed it, and so my parents and also so grandparents. But steamed with a little chicken grease may make it yummy.

rice goes with pretty much any side dishes. Hmm...if you haven't tried, do this :- add milk and slices of banana to your rice. taste nice

Frozen In Black and Silver

there's this great japanese stuff that you just sprinkle on rice and it tastes absolutely wonderful.. i think it's called 'furikake'.. it comes in different kinds but it's basically shreds of seaweed, bonito, sesame seeds and other japanese stuff.. just sprinkle it on rice and you can eat it just like that.. it's either sold in a canister or sachets.. i eat that stuff when there's nothing to eat.. ^-^;;

Uh..like everything from preserved olives to baked beans?
Really, you can't go wrong with rice.

Plainwhitepaper is getting mixed up with cereal lol.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i like cow. cow is really good with rice expecially if its really spicy. chicken isnt bad either but it has to be spicy too.

springonion

~aLonE~

absolutely anything!

here in the phils,we eat rice 3 times a day,so we use all sorts of food to eat it with.(even soup!)

a fried egg is nice. or plain oyster sauce with some ham :)

Everything...Then again, I'm Asian, so I DO eat it with everything!

Lemme see..
I eat cheese(I know it's weired out and all but...)
fried beef
soy sauce
curry
yummy!

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Rice
Soysauce +
Eggs +
Soup +
shrimp +
= ZOMG! SOMEONE HAXXED! THIS IS TOO GOOD!

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i'm a rice fanatic... if i go for two days without rice i would go mad. (not literally)
So i think almost anything can go with rice. It may be a little plain, but i often enjoy eating it by itself as well!
Curry is great, stir-fry vegetable is even better... there are so much thing you can do with rice that's really simple to make! Hope you'll enjoy it!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Anything that has sauce that is cooked with meat
Salty things, like salted eggs, salted fish
Here's one, sliced ham [unprocessed] cooked with salted vegetable that is shaped like a elongated cabbage [found in chinese sundry shops]. It has plenty of gravy...
All you need is the pork, the salted vegy, garlic and cooking oil. Very simple...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Roast duck and Steam Chicken =P
Thats what i go for when i cant think of anything else!

Are you kidding? rice it's really delicious even if it's not made with something else rice by itself it's the perfect food! chicken rice..chineesse rice...just rice...ketchup rice....hahaha it's the best thing ever happened...hahah ajust kidding...but it's delicious!

Brown rice and sea salt. I don't really eat it anymore though, as it's tiresome to chew (as I have a MASSIVE load of it when I do eat it).

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Yellow rice with chopped ham is good, be it alone or with a meal. Brown rice mixes well with chicken. White rice made into cheesey rice is good too.

Tho I like to eat white rice with simple salt, pepper and a bit of butter.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

I like my rice with SOY SAUCE!
it may taste slaty but at least it will give taste to my rice...

Meow~

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.