Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's good with rice? - Minitokyo

What's good with rice?

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 162 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

rice..mmmm... i love ramen, rice, meat... put them all in one.... double MMMMMMMMMMMM!

server with ricewine, sake, MMMMMMMM!

Signature

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

wut good with rice, well soy sauce, meat, and especially curry, its all reeli good with rice, served with sake, double freakin yeeey, mmmmm tastey hahaha, yea

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

i prefer the rice in water with milk, vanilla and cinnamon: horchata water
or a dessert with milk

and rice with a chicken leg with mole (chocolate, chilli, sseds and spice)

Rice is life. -AZN

It's good with everything. Just plain white rice is awesome.
Nice fragrant rice = heaven

Lyricos

Lyricois' starlit_bubbles

well the most common is meat duh. then you have eggs, sauce, and anything else you can think of. ohh and curry! who doesn't love a good curry.

anything is possible...

curry XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

all sort of meats and vegetable.

A Thai Green curry (with chicken, usually), is really good with rice. Or a stir-fry, with whatever meat (or veges) you prefer.

All is good with rice. I love rice with yoghurt and friuts or rice with chinness, mexican food, chicken , vegetables it is delicious.
Great is casserole with rice and apples. ummy I am hungry haha ^^

Never give up!

My favorite (easy!) way to eat rice is to take some canned chicken and mix it with some lemon pepper marinade. (Lawry's lemon pepper is pretty cheap and good.) Then heat it in the microwave and mix it with a big bowl of rice. Very filling. A mainstay of my diet.

Curry curry curry!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say eel or eggs.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

soup :D

fried egg

Thick broth. Stew. Mushroom soup.

sushi..plain and simple :'D (ok not everyone is a fan of sushi but I think its one of the most amazing food items out there, AND its pretty healthy :'3)

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

omelette!

~kitto dekiru~

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

rice pretty much goes with anything. it's just THIS good.

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 162 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.