Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bored? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Here is question that has been on my mind for awhile. would anyone ever get bored of anime?

Never!!!Anime has been given many genre and great storyline....if ya think bored for some anime,you can select another type....and so on...

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

For the time being, Im not geting bored of animes. I appreciate the one Im watching and they are not finished yet. So it's ok. But if I can't manage to find other animes which suit my taste in the future, it might happen.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Sometimes after I watch many series I get a little bored. But perhaps "tired" would be the better word here. Then I just do a break and after a few days go back to looking at some new stuff, like I'm doing now. I don't think I'll ever get totaly bored of anime and stop watching it.

up up and away

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, kinda me... I'm getting bored since I always watch the same anime everytime... XD

But still, I love anime!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

well if he is ick and is with animes all the time everything the person thinks of is anime and so on than under normal conditions yes but under others no

Signature

only the reminders for me...thats the only bored thing

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

from time to time I just cbf watching it but it only lasts for a week or so before I get the itch to start watching again

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I get bored of American/Western cartoons, but anime, never!!! (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

anime? well when it gets generic. lately i've been seeing so much of the same cliche ideas that i'm going back and reading the classic stuff

I might get bored of it some day, but I will always stand by my anime xD

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

Hm, do you get bored of breathing? ^^' I don't. Same goes for anime. It's a part of my life. I can't get bored of my life, now can I. o__o Okay, I know I can, but it doesn't mean that I should...

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

It depends on which anime it is, but hardly ever. ^^

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

well I found out that since I'm getting really busy lately........and so many things in my mind...........

I started to get bored by some titles...........so in other word I become more picky.........

but overall I still love anime.......and I planned to stay the same for long time to come...........................

watching anime when you are 80 years old........that is a rare sight, he he he

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

lol well not yet XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hmm..no not rlly! I think there are of coz some animes i dont like.. like a anime about art exhibition

i dont think so because it would be hard to get bored from such a big variety of anime theres always something out there to rekindle the passion you have for anime

no i doubt it will ever happen, heres why;
new animes will always come out telling different stories that appeal to all sorts of people and one can always watch older anime. so availability isnt a problem but if you find anime isnt for you at one stage in your life well thats something you have to deal with...

nah if they did they would just come back too it anime is king.....=)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step

-confusius-

yea, actually im sick of the filler eps from naruto :/

Kaioken,Sharingan,Kyuubiefied,Curse Seal...

Whatever, i handle it all with my Rubber..

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Are you demented?????????????????? O.o.....I'll never get bored of anime!!

Signature

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

:\ Well, I dont think so it's looks so creative compared to our (America's) animation (No offence)

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

No way! Even though I watch the same anime, will continue to love anime.

Signature

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

only some that if i have seen once then try again and it doesn't interest me. i know its sound bad as the fact i'm a total otaku, but yeah

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.