Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friend list... - Minitokyo

Friend list...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I have a problem with my friendlst.... if there is any person who wants to add me as his/her friend, it'll automatically remove me from his/her friendlist instantly after i was listed on their FL, can it be fixed?

Pride comes before the fall

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Just out of curiosity, have you actually added them back? It won't show up, otherwise. If that's not the problem, I don't know what to tell you.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You do have 107 members on your friendslist. If you or they are receiving timeouts when adding members to the friendslist, then you or they must add back again. Otherwise, those friends will not show. Lastly, make sure that you're not pressing the back button when adding members to your friendslist because the browser sends post data after pressing the back button. Instead, you have to move forward.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

it happens to me too raichiie.. some of my friends are having difficulties for adding me on their list. Try to ask them to use firefox when they add you, it works sometimes

Signature

That was happening to me too, but after I tried adding them to my friends list several times it worked eventually. I had to click the add them to friends list link about five times.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

but i've added them before they did to me.... and i have no problem with that. They were never removed from my FL. -____- using Firefox?

Pride comes before the fall

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

That or something better.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

it happend to me but i just got mad and clicked buttons so i dont know how to fix it either....

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.