Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gravion and Gravion Zwei - are they worth the purchase? - Minitokyo

Gravion and Gravion Zwei - are they worth the purchase?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ok Gravion and Gravion Zwei have just been released here (australia) for $50 and $60 respectively, now im wondering if they are worth it

i like the action stuff, and i like the artwork and character designs, fanservice doesnt worry me unless it goes overboard, dont mind mecha, but as for story, seems a bit funny but ill give anything a watch as long as its decent :D

Signature Image

I've only seen gravion and its alright I guess, nice animation and all but not worth it to buy better off as a d/l or rent

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

dont have anywhere to rent it and d/l licenced stuff is bad mmm'kay

not like i cant afford it, and i am on 56k :/

Signature Image

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

I just have seen Gravion Zwei only . I think it's cool because i'm one of fans :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Wow for $50 I got the Artbox and first DVD for only $14 with shipping

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I liked Gravion, the story was a bit lacking, but the art was exceptionally good. The fanservice was done well enough (even though they sometimes went overboard) not to become bothersome. The characters were interesting ('cept the main one) and almost always intended to be cliché - which made them funny.

Wouldn't mind Zwei myself!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.