Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A joke.. It is so that they have a good time and think a moment - Minitokyo

A joke.. It is so that they have a good time and think a moment

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

In English:

Good....... and she says this way....... one day in a distant Kingdom a very beautiful princess existed which could not live in a normal way...... for the reason that all that played the he reduced to ashy....... one day his father, the king decided to summon to a meeting to try to solve this problem and an old of very bad aspect told him "King, the only form of breaking the curse on its daughter is that she plays something that cannot destroy..... ".

Immediately the king brought the best materials and he made an official statement of which found a material which didn't melt, neither the man was destroyed that is it he would marry his beautiful daughter..........

A man brought temperate steel and the girl when playing it it fused it
The second he brought a stick of gold and the girl when playing it it melted it
And a third........ A very unworried man told to the princess that put his hand to the bag of the pant of the type and he played that that there there is.....

And which was the surprise of all that what was is she didn't melt....

Now with this fact does tell me that what I play the princess was?.......

And I will give the answer to each who individually.........

En Español:

Bueno....... y dice así....... Un día en un lejano reino existía una princesa muy hermosa la cual no podía vivir de una forma normal...... por el motivo de que todo lo que tocaba lo reducía a cenizas....... un día su padre, el rey decidió convocar a una junta para tratar de resolver este problema y una vieja de muy mal aspecto le dijo "Rey, la única forma de romper la maldicion sobre su hija es que ella toque algo que no pueda destruir.....".

De inmediato el rey trajo los mejores materiales e hizo un comunicado del que encontrara un material el cual no se derritiera, ni se destruyera el hombre que lo encuentre se casaría con su bella hija..........

Un hombre trajo acero templado y la chica al tocarlo lo fundió
El segundo trajo una vara de oro y la chica al tocarla lo derritió
Y un tercero........ Un hombre muy despreocupado le dijo a la princesa que metiera su mano a la bolsa del pantalón del tipo y tocara lo que ahí hay.....

Y cual fue la sorpresa de todos que lo que se encontraba hay no se derritió....

Ahora con este hecho díganme que fue lo que toco la princesa?.......

Y yo les daré la respuesta a cada quien individualmente.........

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

........ did u use an online translator to translate it to english? I'm afraid to say that it's kind of hard to understand the English version of the story. Lol sorry :P

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

His wedding ring. :nya: lol..... all want to disappear it XP

Signature

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Mmmm... his heart? Su corazon?

Signature

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

I think i remember this.. in the bag of the dude there was an M & M.. because it doesn't melt in ur hand but in ur mouth.. (un m&m se derrite en tu boca y no en tu mano)..

Signature

i couldnt understand it, i cant resist saying penis either

aiya.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.