Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 belated introduction - Minitokyo

belated introduction

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I started posting before I introduced myself. So I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have mostly lurked since I joined and just recently decided to join in on the discussions. So far I really like this site. All of the wallpapers and artwork are very cool and I have really enjoyed looking at them. I pretty much like anything, so if anyone has any suggestions on anime, games, or music, send them my way.

hey welcome to MT hope u have good time in here and hope to see u around..........\=)

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello there. If you remember, I helped you out once before. In any event, welcome to Minitokyo. Make friends and have fun. If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me. Take care, and I'll see you around. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Bojack

Bojack

Ancient Soul Reaper named Sin

Welcome to Minitokyo

Welcome to Minitokyo kirbysgrrl

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Better late than never i always say

Welcome ^__^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.