Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you scared of Goths?? - Minitokyo

Are you scared of Goths??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...no...but they look soooo cool!! man i love them!!!! =D
but i'll never be like them...i'm to happy and all! =D T.T

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

Hey sukie-chan! I know your online! Hehehe! :D
Ooooh! o_0 Your going gothic all of a sudden... Is your life really turning bad?
Or you just changing your point of view!?
Hmm! Goths... I like them in an artistic view... They show complexity yet they have a certain attractiveness...
Ja-Matane! :) :D :nya:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Hm...I'm not scared of them but I usually don't like them most of the goths at my school hang out in the smoking pit and do drugs. I do know some that are not like that though.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Uhm...no. They're people, just like everyone else. ^_^'

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

No way am i scared of them my bestfriend is a goth and she rocks!! so no i am not scared of them. why?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

Nah, not really. the thing I like about them are sometimes little accessories (like necklaces, wristbands and T-shirts) and how they think. Haven't had the chance to befriend one, but would like. Certainly it would be anice experience.

man, take a walk in manhattan after 12 am and say you aint scared of them again. You'll see things you'd wish you never thought of. But yea..Im not really scareed of them..I hang out with them after all.

Signature Image

no i am a goth. i am faikenshis friend!!

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Hmm no, they wants only theirselves death... not others, so I don't need to scare then hehe. Anyway, except their wish for death they're cool

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

lol, no i don't. i think their way of dressing is rather cool ;) but their behaviour is rather strange though...

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i am a goth and trust me, they're not all about death :P

For a great description of goth culture, go here
http://www.goth.net/goth.html

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

no... i'm not scared of goths. But it depends how they react. I know some goths that they have knifes in their ankle or have some weapon in their bags and they r always drinking in the station. But I know also good goths too :D

Signature

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

nah i couldnt be scared of them i have a few for friends and they are very protective of their friends :)

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well I don't simply because I don't believe in ghosts XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Nah they're not scary ^^ My big sis is 1 but she just acts normal like every1 else and my other sis is a mosher and my other sis is just unique... ^_^

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

2 reasons why i'm not afraid of goths:

1.They have a cool style of clothing
2.I'm just not scared of them

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

No, I am not afraid of them. Goths are cool. Love how they dress, their views on life, and their philosophy is interesting to listen.

im not scared, once a goth snarled and swore racial curses at me for staring at him and his group looked at me up from the ground and all gave me dirties..so what did i do? i went to a super market bought a can of Pepsi Max (dont worry....no sugar) and shook it up, and smashed it into the centre of sitting goths and pepsi sprayed everywhere, then i ran for it.
what does that have to do with fearing goths? i dont know, but i was scared they were gonna come after me

aiya.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

No, they aren't scarey.

Signature Image

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

hey. for anyone interested in goths, there's an MT group
http://groups.minitokyo.net/blackened-souls/

also, i'm slightly offended how you are reffering to us like another entity. i almost get the feeling that, in this thread, goths are being sided as seperate beings that are unhuman. i dunno. maybe it's just me...

and no, i'm not scared of myself XP

heart-of-manga

heart-of-manga

Yuna - My idol

I'm not scared of Goths, just the things they do, to themselves and others.
I don't know whether i'm being stereotypical but most goths seem depressed and cut theirselves.
My friend is going goth and i'm afraid... :(

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

why should i be scared of them? the only think i dont like is when they talk to me, or get close, my ''friend'' is scared, i said to him, comon lets walk through this graveyard(it was 3 in the morning(dark) or so) and my friend was all, no no lets just take a other way, cause he has seen satanist there, digging graves up and doing somthing with the dead people

dam i was like, so what? as if they can do somthing, btu he was so scared so we took a other way

It is time for you to drown

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

No...i don't think i could ever be scared of them. ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Quote by heart-of-mangaI'm not scared of Goths, just the things they do, to themselves and others.
I don't know whether i'm being stereotypical but most goths seem depressed and cut theirselves.
My friend is going goth and i'm afraid... :(

Is all goths act like tht and seem depressed and everythin?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.