Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Around tha World - Minitokyo

Around tha World

page 1 of 1 23 total items

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

I was wondering who has traveled outside his contry or where do you want to travel!!
Please enjoy the ride!!!!

I haven´t travel but...
Me, I want to travel to JAPAn :), to England:) or other nice places. :nya:

Fun places for an otaku

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Well I live in Canada, and I'm currently in Japan. So that's close to halfway around the world :)

Traveled around the states a lot, had a "permanent" residence in 4 states in 3 years once. Traveled to Mexico as well, not recommended for those who have not been there, travel somewhere else instead. You'll be glad you did. -IC

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

i wanna go to france and spain

I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I like to study in japan or in germany or in france and live in canada!!! ...and visit korea!!! XD

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i've been to Philippines ^^
i wanna visit Japan, Korea, and France

giving it all away...

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

i wanna go korean japan and canada :D

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Mmmm....

I see so most of us want to go to Japan or other asiatic countries, or to Europe, that´s good
I also share that idea like you irix and you h2dz, Cool Thanx :nya:

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I used to live in the Dominican Republic now I live in the U.S but I really wanna go to japan and korea.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

I've been outside my country numerous times: Spain, England, Norway... well that's about it ^_^'

I'd like to go to NZ, the US and Australia... and perhaps an obvious one: Japan :D

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

I've vacationed in Japan a couple of times. Haven't travelled anywhere else because I only make enough money to travel once a year if I plan carefully with budget. ^_^'

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

Japan in on the top of my list, then Hong Kong, Taiwan, US, (yes, all the places for shopping) and then Antarctica, Africa, Samoa...lol yes i want to go everywhere!

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

Kawamori

The Machine Man

I've been in USA, England, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Mexico, Singapore, Vietnam. Next stop : Japan.

Live in your World, Die in Ours.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Just Germany. For one day.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I was born in Serbia and about four years ago i moved to US. and i'v been to France, England, Holland, Greece and i guess that's it for now..... but i want to go to India, Spain, Thailand, Japan.... there is more but this is ok....

I've more or less toured the US, been to canada, mexico, japan, and australia. I'd like to visit Russia, India, and China and maybe get to know those cultures a bitmore.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm i visited my hometown Philippines, visited North Korea or was it South Korea,used to lived in Japan. :D

I've been to California, and would like to visit China or Japan one day.

Signature

So far, been to Australia, Japan, the US, Samoa and the Cook Islands. All of them have been great to visit and I'd like to visit again some time, as well as visit other places. :)

I've been to Central America a couple of times.

Signature Image

i went to spain twice already and i goin agine next year. but i want to go to Japan, China, and Scotland and i might be goin to Italy this summer :D

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

I want to go to Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Also some other european countries like England, Germany, The Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark and Norway.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.